Will you stop clowning around and do something!?

Stay a while and listen:

• Thanks 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Citizens of Jitterlandia, hear me! I have come from the past to bring you: News.

giphy.gif

Last night was pretty awesome. Jitters Junior is starting middle school and we had an open house to go to. He saw a lot of his friends and we got to meet his teachers and other staff. They all seem really great. I'm excited for his next adventure in schooling. He seems to be as well. 

Jitter Bug had her Girl Scout meeting and had a blast with a safety demonstration and making clothes pin dolls. One side looked like a Daisy and the other was a Brownie. They bridge next month. 

I got some good stretching in. It astounded me how tight I have been recently and how much looser I felt afterwards, especially in my shoulders and neck. Feeling good this morning. 

I answered three new emails for new stained glass pieces as well. I like new projects.

So looking at all of this, it seems mundane, but I have to say, getting the kids to bed on time so I can do things like a long stretching session on glass work goes a long way for me. 

• Like 3

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

On 8/20/2018 at 7:09 PM, Jittersthe.Clown said:

It is especially fun to make all of you ask that. Then I know I've made it.  

How have you been doing, Hatter?

:D

Same old I guess, both the good and the bad. :P Work is dumb, besides that I'm great and enjoying the Finnish life, or something like that.

On 8/21/2018 at 3:10 PM, Jittersthe.Clown said:

Motivation Badger 08.12.14.jpg

MOTIVATION BADGER! <3

Motivation Badger is the best. 

Level 2 Warforged Druid

It's that time again for:

tumblr_mt1aarFopw1sdgrgko1_500.gif

This weekend was pretty awesome. Got some kayaking done on Saturday and realized that I haven't yaked in a long time. All summer, in fact. Felt good to work my arms. Until Sunday... when I painted the front hallway. That could have been planned better. 

Ate well this weekend. Not just really good food, but controlled my portions well and skipped a lot of the junk. Homemade hummus, really tasty burgers, and stir fry on the grill. So good. 

Happy Monday everyone. Go forth, and be awesome!

Motivation Badger 07.21.14.jpg

• Like 4

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Heyo, Jitters!  Happy Monday to you!  

giphy.gif

• Like 1
Spoiler

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES

2013: 6/1/13 - 7/24/13 - 9/15/13 - 11/6/13   2014: 1/5/142/19/14 - 4/9/14 - 6/6/14 - 7/24/14 - 9/11/14 - 11/5/14 

2015: 1/2/15 - 2/20/15 - 4/9/15 - 6/2/15 - 9/10/15 - 10/26/15   2016: 1/1/16 - 2/28/16 - 3/28/16 - 6/6/16 - 9/19/16 - 10/26/16 - 11/26/16   

2017: 1/1/17 - 9/17/17   2018: 1/1/18 - 2/5/18 - 8/13/18 - 11/26/18   2019: 1/7/19   2020: 9/13/20

On 8/27/2018 at 10:12 AM, Mad Hatter said:

Yay for going out and doing the kayaking thing!

That food sounds super nommy. It's so much easier to avoid junk when there is tasty, nutritious food around you.

It absolutely is so good. Then I come into work and the new receptionist is always bringing in really unhealthy treats to share... 

15 hours ago, LittleTurtle said:

Heyo, Jitters!  Happy Monday to you!  

giphy.gif

I never knew I needed that gif in my life until I did. Thank you for that. 

5 hours ago, Raxie said:

Hey sorry I haven't stopped by in a while! Your weekend sounds amazing - kayaking is awesome :) That meal also sounds delicious.

I do like me some yaking. I will need to bring them home next week so I can catch some time around here.

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Never be ashamed of who you are. We all have our demons to face and our scars that show where we've been. 

I've had a week that I kind of didn't do a whole lot. I lifted on Saturday, but that was about it. Busy final weekend of summer vacation. We had a lot of fun. Valleyfair Friday, housework that included skim coating a wall for painting and lifting with Jitters Junior Saturday, lunch at a hibachi with Pizzazz's sister and family followed by my 9 year old nephew's birthday party on Sunday and an end of summer pool party on Monday. 

Yesterday, JJ, Jitter Bug, and Pizzazz (works at the elementary school) started school and had a blast. JJ was at his new middle school. Nervous for his first day, came back with loads of stories. His favorite was his science teacher that ate a lit candle. I don't have all the details yet, but sounds like a fun class. JB got to see all of her friends and her teacher is big on sports, so they are a Team this year. All smiles. Pizzazz had a few hiccups with the computer system, but all in all, she felt good being back and seeing all of the kids. We went out to dinner last night to celebrate a good first day. 

This morning is overcast and wet from the rain over the last few days. So of course, I decided to go for my first run in probably a year. 

giphy.gif

Thought I could start at a mile as a base. I was wrong. So very wrong. Leg started giving me trouble around 1/4 mile in. Powered through to 1/2 mile and had to walk the rest of the way. I will reast, stretch, and build up in the future. I have to get back to it. I am very seriously considering the hammer race next month. 

bad-idea-gif-11.gif

Have a great day everyone! 

RedGreen.png

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Ah, running!  You'll be back to it in no time!    

giphy.gif

Spoiler

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES

2013: 6/1/13 - 7/24/13 - 9/15/13 - 11/6/13   2014: 1/5/142/19/14 - 4/9/14 - 6/6/14 - 7/24/14 - 9/11/14 - 11/5/14 

2015: 1/2/15 - 2/20/15 - 4/9/15 - 6/2/15 - 9/10/15 - 10/26/15   2016: 1/1/16 - 2/28/16 - 3/28/16 - 6/6/16 - 9/19/16 - 10/26/16 - 11/26/16   

2017: 1/1/17 - 9/17/17   2018: 1/1/18 - 2/5/18 - 8/13/18 - 11/26/18   2019: 1/7/19   2020: 9/13/20

For any interested, My Challenge

And I want to do a Jump Rope PvP challenge

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Some days you need to ask yourself:

Motivation Badger 07.27.14.jpg

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

It's been an interesting week and it's not slowing down. There is something every day this week and it gets a bit hectic. I can handle hectic. My father in law's brother passed last week, so we have his services to attend today and tomorrow. Scout meeting tonight, second scout meeting after that, school night for scouting tomorrow (for boys and girls grades k-5 at all elementary schools near you!), piano lessons for the kids on Friday, birthday party for Jitter Bug and a merit badge for Jitters Junior on Saturday, and with luck, catching up with a friend on Saturday night. 

tenor.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

What a weekend! It was a good one. Summer is officially over, which is kind of bittersweet. We closed our pool on Friday and we got the cover on. The cover takes a bit of time and squats and pulls... which is exactly what I had done Friday morning before work. It was a tired evening and I was asleep by 9:30. That's how we old folks party on a Friday...

Saturday was great. Got up and went with Jitters Junior to an airport for the Aviation Merit Badge. He knocked it out of the park and was feeling pretty proud of himself. Got home and Jitter Bug was getting ready for a friends birthday party. Pizzazz wasn't feeling great, so I offered to bring JB to the store for a present and drop her off while she relaxed. The friends parents rented a bounce house that was set up in their front yard. We turned the corner and JB's eyes lit up. Always an exciting time for the kids. Got home and got some glass work done. 3 projects going at the moment, with more that I'm eyeing up. Had a great ham and potato dinner whipped up on the fly Saturday evening and then went to a local brewing house and met with @The Most Loathed for a couple of beers. It was good to catch up. 

Sunday was a work day. Got a few hanging branches cut down with no damage to the fence or myself. Kids helped cut them down and clear things away. Lots of yard work with the music cranked up. After, we took them to the bike park that is pretty awesome. I took a few runs myself and found it to be a lot more taxing than I thought it might be. I could get used to that. Good times. Had dinner with my mom that evening and got the kids to bed. At bed time, Jitters Junior was asking some questions as he normally does. He asked what our family values are. I guess this week, they are starting something about family at his school. It made me think of Ellen:

giphy.gif 

I told him that our family does good because we can and it's the right thing to do. Helping others and treating people with kindness will make this world a better place. He seemed happy with that answer. 

After that, spent time watching some Netflix and folding laundry. A good way to wind down the weekend. 

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Yard work is so exhausting and is a workout in itself!

3 hours ago, Jittersthe.Clown said:

I told him that our family does good because we can and it's the right thing to do. Helping others and treating people with kindness will make this world a better place. He seemed happy with that answer. 

Love this so much :)

It certainly can be. Next month is wood chopping, which is always a good, albeit, tiring time. 

Level 2 Warforged Druid

A part of my challenge is for meditation. Today, we have a new customer that I am courting coming to visit. I need to be on my A game for this one. It's big business for us. What does one have to do with the other? I often get by at my job because I can phone it in and still do well. For a customer like this, however, I need to be at my best. That's where meditation and focus comes in. I am pumped and ready for the visit today, and it makes me wonder, if I could focus like this all the time, could I keep this up all the time? Could I be as awesome as I feel today and not burn out? I imagine not, but what if...?

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

That is one of my current favorite songs!!  :love_heart:  Man, it gets my blood pumping!!!

• Like 1
Spoiler

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES

Anything I can do to get your blood pumping is a good thing. ;) 

I was pretty surprised at how quickly I became a fan of Imagine Dragons. 

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

5 hours ago, Jittersthe.Clown said:

I was pretty surprised at how quickly I became a fan of Imagine Dragons. 

I've loved them since I first heard "Radioactive"!  Their songs just make me feel alive or something...

• Like 1
Spoiler

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES

I was digging on them from just their music. Then I was fortunate enough to be able to see them live. I was absolutely blown away. 

tumblr_oiv3tulxiv1qhmwdpo1_500.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

5 hours ago, Jittersthe.Clown said:

I was digging on them from just their music. Then I was fortunate enough to be able to see them live. I was absolutely blown away. 

Jealous!  I had the chance to see them live, but it didn't pan out.  OH, THE REGRETS!!!

Spoiler

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES

If you get the chance again, you move earth and sky to get there. They do not disappoint. I have Foo Fighters coming up in two weeks. Should be a good one as well. 

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid