Will you stop clowning around and do something!?

Day 12, 20XX~

Intense morning.  Was up early for no other reason than I didn't know what I was doing.  Jumped for 20 minutes, juggled for 10 working on my 4 ball shower pattern then lifted the miter saw for a 5x10x52 lbs.  No coffee this morning, just water.  Feeling more than a bit loopy.  Got a glass piece done that I wasn't expecting to, so I felt pretty good about that.  Work tonight after work.  Not all the store on my delivery route, but will still not get home til later.  Have lunch and dinner packed, so I'm feeling good about that.  Need to sleep tonight.  

Pants

tumblr_mqxcasvcdk1so04gao1_400.gif

I would love to do this to people who are eating the crap.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Day 13, 20XX~

Slept in!  I mean, really slept in.  I woke up at 7:30 this morning.  Felt really well rested, so I decided to do a lot of stretching and got in my 10 minutes of juggling.  Not much to report there yet.  Worked on some stained glass while the kids were at Grandmas.  No new orders, but a lot of good progress on what I have.

Day 14, 20XX~

Jugging in the morning.  Pretty basic sets with 4 balls.  Got ready and packed up to go chop wood at my aunts house for my step dad's birthday (It's what he wanted to do).  4 hours of chopping.  We were there for 6, but I was swinging the splitting maul for 4 hours.  Cold and windy, but a good time was had by all.  Even passes around some good beer.  Ate like crap, but according to MFP, I burned off all the calories I ate and had another day's worth to spare.  Set up my daughters new bed.  She's in a twin size now...  Am I ready for that?  She was.  

Day 15, 20XX~
So, one would think that after splitting wood for 4 hours, you would want to maybe take the morning off and not juggle or jump rope right away.  Well, I don't think like that.  To say it was comical is an understatement.  I had probably the worst 10 minutes of juggling and 20 minutes of rope ever.  I got it in, but I may have to redo the juggling because it was that bad.  Going to have to lift later.  Got my lift in at night.  3x10x42 lbs. warm up (pressing my daughter with wrist weights) and 5x10x57 lbs (pressing my son with weights).  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Day 16, 20XX~

Haven't done anything yet today.  Will juggle tonight at work, and I finished a stained glass project well ahead of time.  Feeling good about that.  

Update: Juggled for about 10 minutes and lifted a lot of heavy boxes.  Didn't do great with my food intake.  Still struggling with that.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Day 17, 20XX~

Woke up (okay, got out of bed...) about 3:30 this morning and fired up the heater in my garage.  8 degrees is just cold.  Jumped rope for 20 minutes and juggled for 10.  Grabbed a stack of bricks and weighed them in at 55 lbs.  Lifted 3x10x55 lbs.  No new stained glass orders.  Christmas lights in the office are up

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I was awake, seemed like the thing to do.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Thanks.  I can't just lay in bed.  I get antsy.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Day 18, 20XX~

Juggled for about a half hour this morning because I couldn't sleep.  Had breakfast and now I am logging at MFP.  I am proud to announce my first ever pie attempt didn't suck.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Yeah, that was about the only successful thing this weekend other than juggling.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Day 19, 20XX~

Kids convinced me to get the tree up and the ornaments out so they could decorate.  That's where I left them.  First day of Circus.  Juggled a lot.  Didn't do anything else.  Ate pretty crap because options were limited.  Drank a pop. :(  Felt like crud after it.  Came home around 10:30 that night and my tree looks great.  Kids did good.  Only lost 4 ornaments this year. Two, I guess were my wife dropping them.   Last year we lost 7.  

Day 20, 20XX~

Got up early for work (I was loading up the van at 5:00 am) and then got ready for circus day 2.  Juggled a lot, more crappy eating and no time to log things or workout, really.  I probably could have, but with the clown costume and make up on, wasn't happening.  JJ (my son's clown name is Jitters Jr.) stole the show both shows he was in.  I'll get the pictures and video up once I get them, but it might be a week or two.  Someone remind me.  Got home a little after 11 pm and he was smiling and telling his mom all about his day.  In his words, he was born for the circus.  

Day 21, 20XX~

Ate breakfast!  Then went to circus.  Again, no logging (I will try to update it today, but it's going to be hard to remember) and no working out.  Juggled more.  Had another pop.  :( !  Got home around 9:45 last night and just couldn't bring myself to get out to the garage to work out.  Had laundry to do, prep for this week and had to catch up with the wife about what went on this weekend.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Prepare yourselves, this is going to be NSFW or little kids.

Day 22, 20XX~

Fuck it.  I had a shit week last week.  I enjoyed the circus, it was a lot of fun, but it kicked my ass.  If there is a challenge next year during circus, I'm going to be passing.  I'm running on about 2 hours of sleep right now and I feel like I am getting sick from all the exposure to the thousands of kids I came in contact with this weekend.  I'm not in a great mental state right now, but I got up and jumped and juggled.  I am going to go through the motions as best I can, but this challenge is not ending well for me.  Work schedule just came out and I will be having 3 week days between now and Christmas where I get to be home before the kids go to bed.  If I seem a bit pissy, it's cause I am.  I apologize.  I am not as happy as I should be after a fun circus.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Hey, the circus was fun and an off weekend is nothing to beat yourself up about, especially when it is for a good cause! Glad that JJ had such a great time. I know this challenge is tough on you, you knew that it would be too. That being said, you're a great man who is working to make yourself better and take care of your family. We aren't going to let you let the ball drop on this. We are half way through and we are going to achieve great things in the next 3 weeks. Maybe you need to reevaluate your goals since we are at the midway point to make the next 3 weeks more manageable, but you'll survive them. I promise! HUGS

Warrior, Ravenclaw, book lover, history nerd, Red Sonja wannabe

Current Challenge

Battle Log

I'm going to sound super shrinky (douchey) right now, but being angry and pissy about all that is totally valid. It happens.

I got so pissy and mad last week I punched a door, which is completely stupid and solves nothing but it felt really really good (except for my hand). I tend to get mad and erupt then take time to reflect on how I got to this point.

Nobody here is going to hold your feet to the fire with the challenge. We just want you to continue to strive for a healthy lifestyle. Don't give up. It sounds like you have a whole lot on your plate right now, so focus on the things that you know are priority and have to get done. If you get in extra stuff for the challenge, hooray. If you don't, it is not the end of the world. Maybe focus on stress relief for the rest of the challenge?

We are here for you. Even if you nose bomb this entire month and drink all the junk food and pop (dammit Jess!) you can fit in your consumption hole... it's okay. This is a lifelong commitment and one month will not determine the rest of your journey. Do the best that you can now. Make the best choices you can in the moment.

We will help you out the best that we can and try not to be so hard on yourself. All this stuff that you do on top of having kids to raise boggles my little mind. You're awesome and continue being awesome. Better times are ahead.

I'm a time traveler, but I can only go one way and only a second at a time.

^^^ Seconded

also "consumption hole" *giggle*

But for realzies, sticking to challenge goals that you set 3 weeks ago isn't the big deal. Making yourself a better person for you and your family like you decided to months ago is a big deal. Sometimes that isn't the easiest or straightest path to walk. Sometimes you've got to climb hills, cross bidges, and follow the road as it turns in another direction. I agree with Batwoman, you just have to make the best choices that you can and focus on the big picture. Sometimes those best choices involve 3 weeks of skipping workouts to sleep, work, eat, or spend time with the kiddos. So stop being so hard on yourself, you don't deserve that

Warrior, Ravenclaw, book lover, history nerd, Red Sonja wannabe

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Thank you both.  I appreciate you guys a lot.  

I take things I set out to do very seriously.  I know it's not the end of the world to have a bad day, or week or even a bad month.  However, I take it personally when I fail.  I know I'm better than this and I know I can be better than I am now, so when I don't do anything less than my best, I take it hard.  Focusing on the path I set out to walk again, even if I half ass it at first, will help.  I will start to see where I was going again and get back to where I need to be.  

200_s.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Day 23, 20XX~

Juggled for 10 minutes this morning.  Not much else.  Got yesterdays MFP and today updated.  Need to work on the weekend foods.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Day 24, 20XX~

Got in a plan for 2 minutes this morning, inspired by CeaseFire.  Jumped for 20 minutes and juggled for 10.  Worked late last night, so my eating was crap, but it is logged (Kat).  Got a few things figured out that I've been going back and forth on for a while now.  Or at least I know how I'm going to handle some things.  Got a good kick in the mental yesterday, thanks to JessFit.  Lifting the kids today with the extra hour I get.  Turns out, they weigh more than I thought.  My son is up to 48 lbs on his own.  

Thank you to everyone here on NF.  You guys have been a huge part (hehe) of why I am able to succeed.  I appreciate you all.  

tumblr_muihj2G0xy1skbydco4_400.jpg

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Thanks Jess.  I did in fact, give my monitor a high five just now.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I'm glad there are others out there who will do these silly things like the internet-fives.  It gives me hope that all in not lost.

Thanks, Bats.  

Oh Jess, I hope you're working on your pull up.  I'm getting closer.

Level 2 Warforged Druid