• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Gyro

Consulting Knights in the TARDIS (Cross-Guild)

On a slightly lighter note, I managed to force two veggies and a meat at dinner. 

Having the first of the season's acorn squash to bake with butter and brown sugar might have helped. That and roast broccoli. WIN.

Hi, guys! I hope everyone's challenges are still going strong. I'm trying to follow all of the boards, but don't always post comments. Please know that I'm there even if I don't say anything...because that's not weird. ;-) Anyway, just posted my update for the week! Good luck with your adventures this week!

I there ^^ I'm BRAND NEW to nerd fitness and I'm not entirely sure what's going on anywhere :'D but I am a Fannibal :P and a whovian. and a bunch of other stuff and even if i cant join the challenge right now, id love to talk to some fellow geeks about how htis site works :D

You can join in. It just won't count for a completed challenge and you'll start again as a newbie next challenge. This is my second challenge, but I've come along late, so it won't count for me either. But it's worth getting started as soon as you can. Welcome.

I've got my current challenge linked in my sig if anyone wants to pop by and say hi. It took me way longer than I expected to get back here. But now my challenge is up and I'm back at it in full. I'll come back by later to get in on everyone's challenge threads. For now, though. I have to leave for work in 5.

Welcome OliviaQIT to the NF community!  And good to hear from you OF!

I have been a bit AWOL myself (both from here and from my exercise routine, yikes), thanks to several back-to-back 17-hour days at work.  I'm back now, though!  Latest (overdue) recap is on my challenge thread.

You can join in. It just won't count for a completed challenge and you'll start again as a newbie next challenge. This is my second challenge, but I've come along late, so it won't count for me either. But it's worth getting started as soon as you can. Welcome.

I've got my current challenge linked in my sig if anyone wants to pop by and say hi. It took me way longer than I expected to get back here. But now my challenge is up and I'm back at it in full. I'll come back by later to get in on everyone's challenge threads. For now, though. I have to leave for work in 5.

Glad to have you along, OF! I've linked to your challenge in the initial post on this thread. What is the cut-off for a challenge counting or not?

I there ^^ I'm BRAND NEW to nerd fitness and I'm not entirely sure what's going on anywhere :'D but I am a Fannibal :tongue: and a whovian. and a bunch of other stuff and even if i cant join the challenge right now, id love to talk to some fellow geeks about how htis site works :D

Hi Olivia! Welcome aboard! On the Nerd Fitness Forum, we do 6-week challenges, which you can learn about here. You basically set your goals and track your progress. On the first page of this thread, you can see links for all of our challenges and take a look see. The idea of this thread is to be an accountability group and encourage one another as we do our challenges.

You can look through the various parts of the Forum to see topics on eating, exercise, and other stuff. It's a great place to learn more about living a healthy lifestyle and get your questions answered!

I there ^^ I'm BRAND NEW to nerd fitness and I'm not entirely sure what's going on anywhere :'D but I am a Fannibal :tongue: and a whovian. and a bunch of other stuff and even if i cant join the challenge right now, id love to talk to some fellow geeks about how htis site works :D

Welcome! Gyro did a good job of explaining and linking. Should you have any other questions, though, just let us know. This is a great group of people and we are always around to help each other in this thread and our personal threads.

Glad to have you along, OF! I've linked to your challenge in the initial post on this thread. What is the cut-off for a challenge counting or not?

I think there isn't an official cut off time, but I remember reading somewhere that they like people to be in by the end of the 1st week(maybe the 2nd). I think it started because we had challenge winners. I can't find where I read it, but it was somewhere.

In case you all haven't seen the petition to light the Empire State Building TARDIS blue for the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who, here it is:

http://www.change.org/petitions/petition-to-light-up-the-empire-state-building-tardis-blue-on-november-23rd-to-celebrate-the-50th-anniversary-of-doctor-who

Sign and share, friends, sign and share. Hope you're all having a fantastic week!

Hello, fellow CKitT's! Here's my update for the 3rd week. I hope you're all doing good. Please know that even if I don't post on your threads I'm still keeping up with the progress of the group members. :-)