Sentry 317, ASSEMBLE!

Netboss

1st Corinthians 3:17

"If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple."

All right guys, time to do this. For the health of the temple!

1. Create an account if you haven't already.

2. Join the 6-week challenge.

3. Join our squad: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnL943o3CTUvdHFDcDhISGQ2QUdLc3FDVjg1NHlmeUE#gid=7

4. Introduce yourself here, post your goals here and on the 6-week challenge forum.

5. Get the temple in excellent shape!

I joined the team!

We have a lot of the same type of goals - I'm not at the physical level I should be to perform my future job and have small kids and am married.

Here's my challenge this time:

I successfully completed my first challenge, and then bombed my second. I’m back for my second second challenge. My goals are more Adventure-based, so I thought I’d come play over here for a while instead of in the Assassins guild. I will be graduating nursing school very soon and am very busy (I may not reply right away if you’re interested in following, but I will eventuallyJ). My first 2 challenge plans were rather straight-forward, so I thought I’d jazz this one up with 2 things I adore – space and mushrooms.

Goal:

Chase down Exotic Space Mushrooms for research (build stamina to last through 12 hour shifts on my feet without getting ridiculously tired AND develop stronger back muscles).

Missions:

1.       Avoid the ever-poisonous Wheat-Gilled Mushrooms.

2.       Move my space ship to a different location 3x/wk (Couch to 5K program).

3.       Dig for underground mushroom caves (bodyweights) OR harvest mushrooms (kettlebells) 3x/wk.

Life Quest:

Further my knowledge of Astro Mycology (study for NCLEX 10hrs/wk).

Motivation:

I have an unparalleled desire to find and categorize mushrooms for research (I need to be able to have the stamina to still be a safe RN by the end of my shift and my back to be okay through my nursing career).

Quest Complete?:

I’ll do my grading like my nursing program does….80% or more = pass. So Mission 1 = I need 34 days out of 42 with no wheat, Missions 2 and 3 = I need 15 days of running out of a possible 18, and 15 of strength training out of a possible 18.

AlleyKat - Level 2 - Astro Mycologist

STR - 5, DEX - 2, STA - 4, CON - 2, WIS - 5, CHA - 2

The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together.

-Carl Sagan

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines