• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

vortexofsleep

Fellowship of the Bat (cross-guild)

Last week of the Challenge! I'm going to work to have an A+ day every day! Last week was okay all week, and then kinda fell apart at the weekend. But hey, god week nonetheless that just happened to have a whole bunch of crappy pizza in it yesterday. Next month for Games Night I'm bringing veggies and hummus and hey, if I'm the only person who eats them, at least I won't have had the pizza & chips & such.

I can't believe this is the last week!  Also I can't believe that I've actually stuck with it.  I'm really looking forward to having a celebratory order of french fries next week. 

Great Job Bats!  I too have been missing from the boards but I'm still doing my best to rock this challege.  Paleo is going well, I have been pretty consistant with work outs and I only had fast food once (in a moment of weakness that I turned into a lesson about preparation).  I will be back on the ice on sunday nights for the next few weeks so I'll have an opportunity to keep working on my skating.  So far I'm feeling pretty Batman.

FOTB!