The Antoniad Lib. III, Cap. II.1

In media res....

Having surmounted numerous challenges in the two years of chapter 1*, I am now ready, refreshed, older, and wiser for new chapter in my life.  With more stability and a more confident perspective, I can finally begin a six week challenge.

Main Quest:  Get down to 175lbs by Easter.  (Ultimate goal is to be below 150lbs!)

Exercise Goal:  Follow the Level 1 Rookie Guide as much as possible.  (Already in my second week and only missed 1 workout A and 1 cardio day.) +1 STR, +1 DEX, +1 STA, +1 CON

Diet Goal:  IF by skipping breakfast every day, eating Paleo as much as possible 5-6 days a week.  ALWAYS smaller portions.  (Seems to be my weakest point so far!)  +1 STR, +1 DEX, +1 STA, +1 CON, +1 WIS, +2 CHA

Study:  Do ALL readings before class and start assignments well in advance.  (2 weeks in and I only missed the readings for 2 classes.) +1 WIS

Prayer:  ALL Liturgy of the Hours, every day, especially the most elusive Compline.  Plus: 60 minutes of silence every evening and 1 rosary on knees.  (Failed in this on most days... Need to work harder.) +2 WIS, +1 CHA

Thanks for reading!

*Previous books and chapters exist only in the author's memory of an epic, autobiographical bildungsroman.

Hobbit Adventurer

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines