• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bob-gar

Team SelfAlchemy

[progress=colour]<number>[/progress]

Mine read as follows:

[progress='#ff0f0f']20[/progress]

I used old hex to designate colours, but as far as I am aware just typing orange works too :P

I found the progress bar stuff as one of the buttons in the signature area in your profile settings. The way z3llin describes works too. :)

Kind of fun to visually see your progress. Have fun with it.

Thank you.. i´ll look for it right now.

Good morning everyone!

Ready for another day. Keeping the fire burning and keeping the focus. Hope everyone has a good one!

I´m excited today! It´s deadlift + squat day!

Cheers

Hey guys, hope today went well for all. 

Had a decent workout today. Today was workout A from the 5x5s (Bench Press, Barbell Rows, Squats). Tomorrow: Rest (cardio)!

Hey Fatal,

5x5 is, from what I understand, good at burning fat. However, it's really meant for gaining strength. Blending in cardio would aid in burning more fat, which I do as well. I'd suggest reading up and seeing what others have to say. I'm not a professional so my advice may not be the best.

This link has a good rundown on the 5x5 program: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/560459-stronglifts-5x5-summary

Hope this helps!

Good morning to you all. Hope your weekends went well and you're on your way to achieving your goals.

Personally, I had an okay weekend. My eating, I'd give myself a B as I wasn't consistent. Didn't have a ton of calories, but over did it on the carbs. As for working out, I'll give myself an A. Had a good 5x5 workout and got a solid run in on Sunday. Feeling good this morning so we'll see how the week treats me. 

Good luck!

Hey Bob-gar! i´m happy to know about you.

But my weekend was a total screw! Didn´t workout at all and i had a ton of extra calories.

It doesen´t matter. Today the second week begins and I´m ready for it!

Hey Bob-gar! i´m happy to know about you.

But my weekend was a total screw! Didn´t workout at all and i had a ton of extra calories.

It doesen´t matter. Today the second week begins and I´m ready for it!

No worries, man. As long as, move forward and get back on track today, all is well. 

We all get off track from time to time. Just keep moving forward!

Hey all!

Glad it's a new week! 

I was sick over the weekend and missed workouts on Saturday and Sunday. I also didn't eat as well as I should have. 

BUT...today is a new day and so far so good. :) 

Good luck everyone!

Hey all!

Glad it's a new week! 

I was sick over the weekend and missed workouts on Saturday and Sunday. I also didn't eat as well as I should have. 

Good luck everyone!

Getting over a cold is never fun. However, the rest is great and good for recharging the batteries.

Here's to a full recovery soon!

Hey all!

Glad it's a new week! 

Good luck everyone!

uhhhh workout on sundays and saturdays? my gosh!

Today was a public holiday down here and I just couldn't get myself to get up and run. Off days are usually where my snacking gets the better of me, but I managed to behave myself. Now to get to bed in the next 30-45min

Today was a public holiday down here and I just couldn't get myself to get up and run. Off days are usually where my snacking gets the better of me, but I managed to behave myself. Now to get to bed in the next 30-45min

Great job fighting the snacking beast. Days off do that to me too. It's hard to say no, but it gets easier each time you do it!

Great job fighting the snacking beast. Days off do that to me too. It's hard to say no, but it gets easier each time you do it!

I solved that by feeding my flatmate all the unhealthy snacks we had in the flat! Now there is only a bunch of fruit and proper food in the house.