• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bob-gar

Team SelfAlchemy

Hey Travelnut!
Keep us on track!

I've started a facebook group to motivate me. It's working. I'm gonna weight and measure me on monday and inform you all about the results.

Have a nice weekend everybody.

Hey fellow alchemists!

Looks like you guys are keeping at it! Great stuff! Good motivation all around.

Personally I'm getting this week off to the right start. Eating was decent, but had a great workout tonight. Got my squats back up to 225 and still putting weight on the bar. I'm definitely feeling better about things.

Hope you guys all find something great in your workouts as well!

Good luck!

This week was a total disaster Challenge wise, but great as a whole. I met up with some musician friends from my home town, I ended up joining them for their Tour of my region for the past couple of days. Very little sleep, lots of beer and lots of ready-meals/take out. I'm fairly certain I've undone all the work from the past couple of weeks. Time to get back on track though.

Crazy time down here my move to a new flat went wrong. so things were kinda chaotic for the last week. I forgot to update my signature, but I hit my two big goals. The move and pushup. But even if I didn't hit either of them I would still country it as a win. I learnt so much food/health wise and just what I can make myself do.