Black Jungle Ranger Style

Vian

Black Jungle Ranger Style

The Black Jungle is a dark and mysterious place full of dangers and breathtaking beauty. The flora and fauna that call it home must be strong, adaptable, and cunning. Rangers who learn this style seek to find harmony and balance between mind, body, and soul. The mind must be serene and cunningly creative, the body must be strong and full of stamina, and the soul must find balance with the ways of the jungle.

Falling Blossom Meditation

As the seasons change, the cycle of life continues. The blossoms of spring fade to give way to the fruit of summer. They fall in silence, hanging and twisting in the air, fluid and beautiful. In the space between heartbeats, the mind finds serenity.

The Ranger is able to still her mind and achieve the tranquility of falling blossoms. She may use this center of peace to harmonize other actions and bring balance to her purpose.

CON: 3

WIS: 2

Jaguar Hunts To Eat Understanding

The mighty jungle cat stalks its prey with precision and cunning. It strikes with strength and agility to take down creatures larger than itself. However, despite the Jaguar’s ruthless hunting prowess, it hunts to nourish itself, and when full, leaves it’s kill to the jungle’s many scavengers.

Likewise, the Ranger is skilled at determining the correct nourishment to fuel his body in his quest to become stronger and faster. He abstains from consuming foods that affect his balance negatively.

CON: 3

WIS: 2

Black Jaguar Form

Sleek and powerful, the Black Jaguar is the jungle’s most fearsome predator. She moves like a shadow through the pre-dawn mists, sinuous and lithe. Her strength is deceptive, hidden beneath her glossy coat, yet she is able to drag prey into the tree branches to protect it from other predators. The Black Jaguar embodies strength and speed, grace and endurance.

The Ranger strives to balance strength with speed by taking on the form of the Black Jaguar. She covers long distances, climbs trees, and carries heavy branches to build her fire. Her daily life and functional movements allow her to achieve the strength, agility, and speed she requires.

STR: 3

DEX: 2

"When I can no more stir my soul to move, and life is but the ashes of a fire; When I can but remember that my heart once used to live and love, long and aspire - O be thou then the first, the one thou art; Be thou the calling before all answering love, and in me wake hope, fear, boundless desire." - George MacDonald

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines