MAIN QUEST

I want to reduce my body fat through healthy eating habits and habitual exercise

Drink enough water,
Don't over-eat - listen to the signals my body gives me,
Never miss a workout (even if I have to do it on a different day - as long as I do all the ones I need to do each week)

SIDE QUESTS

Put money in the savings account each paycheck and leave it there.

DECLARE YOUR MOTIVATION

I have been at sub-par health for way too long and it's keeping me from doing things I want to do.  It's keeping me from feeling as good as I can, and as good as I can about myself.  I want the exterior to match the warrior-woman spirit within.  Also, I want to pull off a spandex cosplay some day....

57f277c91f8553f68a8ac2c6a638fda0.jpg

fc3437eaa11e29cd196e66785c422587.jpg

1165551.jpg

Workout Schedule:

Sunday - Yoga

Monday - Workout A

Tuesday - Workout B

Wednesday - Cardio

Thursday - Workout A

Friday - Rest day

Saturday - Workout B

I have modified the workouts a little bit because I'm currently recovering from a lower-back injury.  I'm going to be doing a lot with TRX straps and Vipr tubes instead of traditional free weights.

Good planning.  Listen to your body in regards to the lower back.  I have a problematic disk and since I have started getting in better shape, it's been very manageable.  Stay with it and ask for any help you need.  Good luck out there!

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines