Run Lindsey_M RUN!

You can still report it to us

(sent by the phone. .. all mistakes are the phones fault)

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Hi, Lindsey_M!

I'm curious how your recent side quest went? Your "Stuff" Audit is an amazing idea! I might steal it for my own next challenge. :-P

What was your process? How long did it take.

Good job on everything!

LVL 3 Half-Elf   |   Assassin-Ranger
STR 3.3 | CON 5.6 | DEX 4.4
WIS 4.7 | STA 5.6 | CHA 2.0

Level 1 - Into the Fray

Level 2 - Two Steps Forward, One Step Back

Level 3 - A Slight Change in Direction

Achievements (Weight 132#)

Deadlift:     355 lbs

Back Squat:   250 lbs

Front Squat:  225 lbs

Clean & Jerk: 165 lbs

Snatch:       135 lbs

Bench:        140 lbs

Hi Jake :)

Totally steal it!

I did a moderate stuff audit during the first half of the challenge. You could probably do it in an afternoon but I did it in bits over a week. I put a large bag by my front door to remind me that anything I didn't need could go to the charity shop. I went through all the books I'd read recently, and any that I didn't think I'd read again or lend to a friend went in the bag. I checked through my clothes for anything that didn't fit or that I hadn't used for a long time. I also pestered my boyfriend for any DVDs that we had double copies of! The bag was pretty full by the time I was done, so even though I only took a little bit from different cupboards I was still quite satisfied.

I'm also a bit of a crafter, so I have boxes full of knitting wool and fabrics. It occurred to me that I could use some of these to make Christmas presents for my family, like scarves or decorations. It's nice to be able to give something personal, and it helps me use up some of the things I've collected - after all, what's the point of collecting them if I'm not going to use them? I also have a friend who teaches 5 year olds who said she'd be happy to take any material scraps I didn't want for her art classes :)

My top tips for stuff audits:

1) Is there a way you can use up some stuff?

2) If you're not using it, does someone else want it?

3) Is there anything you could sell on ebay?

4) Are you holding on to anything that should really just be thrown out as trash?

Omg, I have the between challenge fugs - just want to laze about and eat junk cos I'll start being good again soon, but then my brain is like "nooo, what are you doing, you're making it harder" and I'm all "shut up brain, Under the Dome is on I can't work out now".

plan plan plan the goals

quickly till it's done!

merrily merrily merilly

awesome goals are fun!!

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines