Carniepoet's Road to the Assassin's Guild

carniepoet

I’m very happy with this challenge. My overall scores weren’t as high as previous challenges, but my results were way better. And  I’m finally ready to join the Assassin’s Guild. The Adventurers have been awesome and I’ve met some amazing people, but it’s time to switch it up.

Main Quest

To lose weight. I lost 8 lbs. and about 5 ½†this challenge. Amazing!

Goals

1: Try going Primal with my diet. This had its ups and downs, but overall I don’t think it was too bad. My average was about 70-73% (The fail week I calculated as probably 30-50%). That gives me a B. (STA: 1.5/CON: 1.5/CHA: .75)

2: Journey to pull-ups. Wow…I’m really pleased with this one. I can do a the full amount at ~60% and the full amount at 45% with my feet flat. A solid B here. (STR: 2.25/STA: .75/DEX: 1.5)

3: Try at least one new, healthy recipe each week. Although I missed a couple of weeks I still managed to get 6 meals. I found that I really love cauliflower as a replacement for rice and discovered a new way for me to cook squash. Delicious and healthy learning experience. An A for this goal. (STA: 1/CHA: 1)

Life Quest

Read the Bible daily. I read a total of 36 times. I didn’t have Sunday as an actual reading day since I’m at church for service and volunteering (hence topping out at 36 instead of 42). However, I still tried to read on Sundays if I missed a day in the week or just to keep the momentum. An A for this goal, too. (WIS: 1)

Previous and Current Personal Stats

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 180 lbs. à172 lbs.

Bust: 39 7/8" à 39 1/4â€

Under bust: 35 1/4" à 35 1/8â€

R Arm: 12" à 12â€

L Arm: 12" à 12â€

Waist: 35" à 34 1/4â€

Abs: 39 3/8" à 39â€

Hips (top of pelvic bone): 42" à 41â€

Butt (across largest part): 45" à 43 1/2â€

R Thigh: 27" à 26 1/4â€

L Thigh: 27" à 26 1/2â€

R Calf: 15 1/2" à 15 1/2â€

L Calf: 15 1/2" à 15 1/2â€

Previous Attributes

Level 3 Woof Elf Adventurer

STR 8 | DEX 7 | STA 9.5 | CON 7 | WIS 11 | CHA 9.5

Current Attributes

Level 4 Woof Elf Assassin

STR 10.25 | DEX 8.5 | STA 12.75 | CON 9.5 | WIS 12 | CHA 11.25

Level 5 Wood Elf Assassin

STR 11.25 | DEX 9.5 | STA 15 | CON 11.75 | WIS 13 | CHA 13

Current Challenge - 4th3rd | 2nd1st

Accountabilibuddies - 3rd | 2nd | 1st

"A goal without a plan is just a wish." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

3: Try at least one new, healthy recipe each week. Although I missed a couple of weeks I still managed to get 6 meals. I found that I really love cauliflower as a replacement for rice and discovered a new way for me to cook squash. Delicious and healthy learning experience. An A for this goal. (STA: 1/CHA: 1)

I'll be trying the cauliflower rice idea soon.  Looks cool, especially as a base for pizza instead of dough.  Great job :)  Enjoy being stealthy

assassin.gif

I’m very happy with this challenge. My overall scores weren’t as high as previous challenges, but my results were way better. And  I’m finally ready to join the Assassin’s Guild. The Adventurers have been awesome and I’ve met some amazing people, but it’s time to switch it up.

Main Quest

To lose weight. I lost 8 lbs. and about 5 ½†this challenge. Amazing!

Goals

1: Try going Primal with my diet. This had its ups and downs, but overall I don’t think it was too bad. My average was about 70-73% (The fail week I calculated as probably 30-50%). That gives me a B. (STA: 1.5/CON: 1.5/CHA: .75)

2: Journey to pull-ups. Wow…I’m really pleased with this one. I can do a the full amount at ~60% and the full amount at 45% with my feet flat. A solid B here. (STR: 2.25/STA: .75/DEX: 1.5)

Life Quest

Read the Bible daily. I read a total of 36 times. I didn’t have Sunday as an actual reading day since I’m at church for service and volunteering (hence topping out at 36 instead of 42). However, I still tried to read on Sundays if I missed a day in the week or just to keep the momentum. An A for this goal, too. (WIS: 1)

nicely done girl :D

solid progress in every single goal :) and YUUUUUUUUUUPII for 8lbs losT ;)

so, except pull-ups, do you know what you will work on in next challenge?

Elf Druid - Level 8         looking around for happiness || tracking || #intro || #old

"Most people think they’ll feel good once they reach some goal. By linking happiness to something you don’t have yet, you denying yourself the power to create it in the moment. Your happiness is your birth right. It shouldn’t depend on you ACHIEVING something. Start by claiming it and using it to make your journey fun all the way and not just at the end." S.Chandler

"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy" G. Apollinaire

Thanks, Panczo! I think I want to still work on my eating habits. Not sure if it'll be the same as this time or a little different. We'll see. I know I'm going to work on rolls, or safety rolls, or whatever people call them. I'd like to be able to run or jump into a roll and continue running without losing much momentum. Not sure how to make it measurable yet, but I'm looking into it. I have a notebook of various goals I could have this time, but those are at the top of the list. :-)

Level 5 Wood Elf Assassin

STR 11.25 | DEX 9.5 | STA 15 | CON 11.75 | WIS 13 | CHA 13

Current Challenge - 4th3rd | 2nd1st

Accountabilibuddies - 3rd | 2nd | 1st

"A goal without a plan is just a wish." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

rolls sounds like great fun and cool training :D maybe you could focus on doing them regularly and for some exact duration of time? As someone said: "We gets awesome at what we repeatedly do" or smth like that, so if you will do them long enough, progress will come eventually :D

good luck and see u next time around :D

Elf Druid - Level 8         looking around for happiness || tracking || #intro || #old

"Most people think they’ll feel good once they reach some goal. By linking happiness to something you don’t have yet, you denying yourself the power to create it in the moment. Your happiness is your birth right. It shouldn’t depend on you ACHIEVING something. Start by claiming it and using it to make your journey fun all the way and not just at the end." S.Chandler

"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy" G. Apollinaire

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines