The Search! WkFinal!

Shukar

As the Scouts gather at the Tavern suddenly Shukar comes in panting and with a look that something important is about to happen. 

"Scouts, Assemble!", he shouts. As the scouts gather round he tells them a sad tale of their leader Dawsy. He left the below note, which was found only today, and as he put it himself, something is apparently wrong. 

post-2137-0-57135500-1380076487_thumb.jp

West being a fairly large direction we're going to need to set out and cover some area, search for clues to where he might have ended up, and then mount a rescue mission. Covering a lot of ground is what we do here, and we are good at it. Time to put those skills to work. Scouts, move out!

Alright Scouts, sorry for the late start on the mini but better late than never right? So here's the deal, Dawsy is in trouble and we need to find him. To do that we're gonna have to cover a lot of ground and pay attention to our surroundings. Make an effort this week to try and move more than you normally would. Maybe you use the far bathroom at work, or walk to go tell someone about something instead of just shoot them an email, park further out from the store, etc. While you are out being active pay attention to your surroundings, look for tracks, the passage of wildlife, anyone who might have some information as to where he went. If you're comfortable with it talk to some strangers and ask them if they have any information on the wereabouts of Dawsy, or just how they're doing today. Report back here and let us know what you find and what area you cover. 

Keep up the good work Scouts, together we're gonna get him back!

Now with Week 2

Scout 30/Ranger 1 (3 skipped)

Spoiler

"I must not fear. / Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."
-Litany Against Fear

Facebook | Twitter | Runkeeper | Strava
Shukar Still Isn't Lion

It's not like Dawsy to disappear! He should've been back days ago!!!

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Where in the World is Carmen Sandawsago?

*Challenge Accepted*

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Fresh droppings outside Kew Gardens station. I tasted them but they weren't Dawsy's. The search continues.

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Our leader is missing, where's Dawsy?

We looked and we shouted til horse-y,

We'll find him you know,

Out west we will go,

And we won't rest til we've brought him back!

I stated a search near my workplace,

Up streets and in arcades but not trace,

Asked the rare coin seller,

My new hobby is stellar,

But of Dawsy he'd seen not a trace...

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4

He's not in Gillingham. I didn't bother checking here though, for obvious reasons.

nu3esevu.jpg

Hm... You don't think he's been kidnapped by an evil conspiracy backed by the shoemaker-industrial complex do you...?

*Searching mode ON*

german

monkey scout

"swim, bike, run", or at least "Don’t drown, don't crash, don't walk"

“If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.†-Joe Rogan

I haven't yet met Dawsy, being so new to the group, but I will look for him during my adventures today.

He's wiry... and barefoot ;)

My Blog | My Story

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

SUIT UP

Crystal Gem Druid || Stat-free Level-free Goodness

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

"Do what the fuck you want to." Panic Station, Muse

1666659_o.gif

My Blog | My Story

Geeze, someone's missing out there and a bunch of guys are posting jokes!  Your parents would be ashamed!

I'm gonna add an extra 2000 steps to my daily goal to find our noble leader!

Human Assassin

Level 4 - Assassin Recruit

STR 5 | DEX 3.5 | STA 6.5 | CON 8 | WIS 10.5 | CHA 3

He's wiry... and barefoot ;)

And Australian.

Geeze, someone's missing out there and a bunch of guys are posting jokes! 

It's what he would have wanted. Probably.

The trek from the office to the pool resulted in no Dawsy either. Though I have decided that people, i.e. undergraduates, must go to class only on Wednesday because there were tons more people than usual on the 2 mile round about.

STRENGTH (0) | DEXTERITY (-1) | CONSTITUTION (1) | WISDOM (3) | INTELLIGENCE (3) | CHARISMA (2)

Syren  -- Chaotic Good -- Human Druish Ranger -- Current Challenge -- Battle Log

I roasted chickens hoping the smell would draw him back.  No luck, searching on foot tomorrow!

Crystal Gem Druid || Stat-free Level-free Goodness

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

"Do what the fuck you want to." Panic Station, Muse

Chatham Docks - Clear!

Starlight Ridge, vacant!

My Blog | My Story

I've forgotten to pick up docs from the printer on the other side of the floor three separate times now, and retraced my steps to grab them in a most inefficient manner.  Can verify beyond a shadow of a doubt that Dawsy is not between my office and the printer. 

Level 4 City Elf Scout

STR: 6 |  DEX: 5  |  STA: 9  |  CON: 8  |  WIS: 6  |  CHA: 6

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

I paddled all over the northern part of Alum Creek Lake, checked under the bridges and into every cove.  No signs of a wiry, barefooted Australian.  All I saw were fisherman, lots and lots of birds (ducks, blue heron and sea gulls), a few leaping fish and the air bubbles of turtles.  Thank goodness I didn't run into any sharks, alligators, crocodiles or anacondas as I searched for our fearless leader.  

Dawsy is not at Wendys... >.<

My Blog | My Story

Dawsy is NOT three blocks around my office!

german

monkey scout

"swim, bike, run", or at least "Don’t drown, don't crash, don't walk"

“If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.†-Joe Rogan

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines