• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Pushkin

St. Louis?

20 minutes ago, rhyno1979 said:

Did any of you join Rising Heroes? I am enjoying it quite a bit so far.

I'm giving it a try. Not entirely sold that it's worthwhile for me, but it's fun.

• Like 1

Did any of you join Rising Heroes? I am enjoying it quite a bit so far.

I contemplated it, but am starting another round of PT, so I'll wait for the next round to see. I've heard lots of good things about it so far :)

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

So, I was part of this convo way back on page 2, and then dropped off the face of the planet for awhile.  Just popping in to say hi to my fellow STL nerds and see if anything exciting is going on.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, PachaTisai said:

So, I was part of this convo way back on page 2, and then dropped off the face of the planet for awhile.  Just popping in to say hi to my fellow STL nerds and see if anything exciting is going on.

HI!!  IDK of anything specific that's being planned.  I do know there's a Parkour group in the works.  We do have (if I'm counting right) about 5-6-ish Nerds here in StL. 

• Like 1

Nothing is going on. Everything is boring. Unless you count Dog Days at Urban Chestnut next Friday.

What are these "Dog Days" and "Urban Chestnut" you speak of?

• Like 1

Oh also yeah Parkour and stuff. I'm hoping yo start that soon (lemme know availability, yousguys). I still want a meetup at City Museum, because City Museum, and also City Museum :D

• Like 1

I'm a newb on the forum here, but I'm from StL. Technically, I work there and live in unincorporated JeffCo a stone's throw from Arnold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 7/21/2017 at 1:16 PM, Sciread77 said:

I'm a newb on the forum here, but I'm from StL. Technically, I work there and live in unincorporated JeffCo a stone's throw from Arnold.

Welcome!  I work in Fenton, actually.  There's a few nerds all over StL. 

• Like 1

Welcome!  I work in Fenton, actually.  There's a few nerds all over StL. 

Thanks! Part of me is surprised I don't know anyone on here. We've got a sizable population of nerds in the region, including a surprising number that gravitated to a particular Star Wars RPG chat room back in the 90s and early 2000s (and some beyond).

• Like 1

So, back in the day whenever I was active here last (a few deployments ago), I had never been to City Museum and now I have gone twice and can concur that it is a neat meet up spot. I'm not obsessed with it, but it's ok.