Water Tribe Avatar in Training

I'm still relatively new here on Nerd Fitness, and I did make an intro post here but this seems to be the main introduction subforum so hi everyone! I'm Mary, I'm 24, and am 4'11" and 104 pounds, which is on the high end for me weight wise. I tend to eat more in the fall and winter due to having SAD (I also have depression year round but it gets 10x worse in the fall and winter, bleh) sapping my energy. Anyway, what with my birthday having just passed and the winter months (December to February) looking mostly empty in terms of things to do besides the holidays, I figure why not do what I've been meaning to for awhile and gain some muscle? So I plan to start after New York Comic Con (October 10-13, whoo!) as said trip is my way of saying goodbye to the summer months (and my first ever real con/cosplay/etc). I'm currently looking up weight supplements/muscle supplements on Amazon, as well as barbells I could buy for a low price. (I'm kind of really poor and live off of government checks in a FamilyCare home)

Anyway, I hope I can make some good friends here! :)

Level 0

Female (Adorable Biracial Elf) Adventurer (Newbie)

STR: 0 - DEX: 0 - STA: 0 - WIS: 2 - CHA: 0 - INT: 0

1st Challenge

Workout Thread

Currently unemployed, want to get my associate's degree and go on to eventually become an interfaith minister (yes, that means getting a bachelors, grad school, etc...)

Twitter

Tumblr

Facebook

Thanks from a fellow Homestuck! *fist bump*

Level 0

Female (Adorable Biracial Elf) Adventurer (Newbie)

STR: 0 - DEX: 0 - STA: 0 - WIS: 2 - CHA: 0 - INT: 0

1st Challenge

Workout Thread

Currently unemployed, want to get my associate's degree and go on to eventually become an interfaith minister (yes, that means getting a bachelors, grad school, etc...)

Twitter

Tumblr

Facebook