Squatted 45kg (99.2lbs) today!

Very cool! I'm stuck at 15kg since my gym doesn't have a squat rack so any weight I squat I have to be able to lift myself off the floor and over my head... :(

45 is v impressive!

Oh no! I'd never be able to lift 45kg on to my shoulders without the rack! Where are you and what gym do you belong to? Only asking because I'm struggling to believe there exists a gym that doesn't have a squat rack! Are you on a contract? Are there any other gyms in your area?

I live in Luxembourg and I go to the gym that's in the town where I live... it's also the squash club (where my boyfriend is a member) so we get to work out together and I can do the zumba classes there.

I'm thought about changing but I don't like the other gyms in my area (the fitness first chain) and actually I don't think they have a squat rack... they really don't seem to be big on squatting in this country! I guess I'm just sacrificing my squats to be somewhere I like (this gym I'm a member of is tiny and really friendly)

oh and - oh no, no way. not 15kg... I mean that's the total! haha. I can get to 20kg over my shoulders but not beyond that unfortunately...