Hi,

Ultimate newbie here taking the big step towards a better version of myself :)

Ultimate Life Goal:

to be able to be strong and fit enough to survive the zombie apocalypse. which broken down means I'd like to be able to run 5k easily and be able to handle my own body weight at least. and stop being scared by silly unknown things

Challenge Goal:

1) To do some physical activity each day, mix of weight based and aerobics. even if its just walking round the block.

Mon cross fit

tues swimming

wed cross fit

thurs swim or jog

fri cross fit

sat surfing if weather allows otherwise walk/jog

sun walking

points given for each thing done /7

2) with the weather kinda improving ride to work each day. am allowing rain allowance tho

points given for each day /5

3) stretch each day at least 10 mins

points each day /7

not sure if i need to post anything else. but it begins :)

Hi vengeful pear. Thanks for popping by :) forgive my ignorance/newbieness but how do I do the rpg stuff? Make it up? Or is it the guilds/career things? Cos it'd be kinda fun I think

Day one update

Went to crossfit (1point) feeling it today tho. Was my first class and learnt quite a bit, can't wait for more (not of the sore muscles tho)

Rode to work, even got caught in the rain on the way home (1point)

No stretching :( thinking of borrowing a yoga rape from the library to get some ideas (0point)

Day two update

Used my raining day allowance for riding (1point)

Currently sitting in the pool car park, it was good to move my sore muscles and lossen them up a bit. I think I should pushing myself to stay a bit longer tho. Will have to start doing puzzles or something to stop the boredem that sets in sometimes (1point)

Giving myself an advance on my stretching point. It's going to happen :) (1point)

The proper instructions for it (because the stat points are linked in with the challenges, that's why you'll see people assigning Strength points to goals and such :) ) are here: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/33334-real-life-role-playing-stat-points-and-levelling-up/

But I'll give you a quick lo-down too!

You start at level 0 and when you've successfully completed 3 weeks of your first challenge you level up to level 1! Huzzah! And then you can distribute 10 points across your stats. Then once you successfully complete your whole first challenge you level up again and can have another 4 points giving you 14 in total by the end of your first challenge. 

Then each challenge successfully completed ups you another level and 15(!) attribute points, which is why you see a lot of challenges with attributes to them :)

Assassin Guild Leader  Trainee

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 3 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Current Challenge: Vengefulpear Revives!

Level 1

High Score:

Level 7 STR: 14 | DEX: 10 | STA: 1 | CON: 12 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 4

just been reading up on it all. sounds like super fun. gaming in real life :) feel like i should equip myself with a weapon or something (later down the track tho) have to earn it :) can't wait.

Decided that I'm a human that thinks she's a pixie who wants to be a ranger.

And YES swimming was a god send... can't wait for tomorrow's

day 3 and still going alright, can feel myself getting lazyish, mainly cos I'm so tired, 3 nights of not sleepy that well, combined with my early morning starts, gets to me. I need my min 7.5hrs a night or I'm a shit. :/

second crossfit was great, I'm really excited to be learning how to do weights, squats (never thought that would happen) and how just changing one little thing improves the movement so much.

become very more body aware which is great!! I have back muscles!!

very glad I included stretching into my challenge was thinking of doing a diet one, but happy I didn't it feels so good to just be cat like and stretch those joints and muscles. plus I'm sooo inflexible that if i can touch my toes I'll be happy.

points 1 for crossfit, 1 for stretching, 0 for riding (it was another rainy gale force wind morning, but used my rain day yesterday)

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines