"The Party Don't Start Until... Oh." Ensi's Challenge #3!

Ensi

I checked my kettlebell instruction book, and a good start for men would be around 30-40 pounds (12-16 kg). Therefore your plan sounds very good, and considering your experience with warhammer training you could probably try a kettlebell that's closer to 40 pounds. But maybe you could make two kettlebells? :D

How are you going to make kettlebells? I'd love to have a 30-lbs kettlebell, but they're expensive...

-:*~ Journal ~*:-

I checked my kettlebell instruction book, and a good start for men would be around 30-40 pounds (12-16 kg). Therefore your plan sounds very good, and considering your experience with warhammer training you could probably try a kettlebell that's closer to 40 pounds. But maybe you could make two kettlebells? :D

How are you going to make kettlebells? I'd love to have a 30-lbs kettlebell, but they're expensive...

With a pumpkin pail, a cheezeball tub, quick dry cement, some nails, and some pvc pipe.  The pumpkin pail can fit 22 cups of water which = 25 lbs cement. The cheezeball tub can fit 40 cups of water which =45 lbs of cement. 

MacGyver style.

2 sand jugs, my 10 pound sledgehammer, my 20 pound warhammer, and 2 more free weight sandjugs.  The jugs weigh about 12.5 pounds, so I put 2 of them on my chest when I do incline crunches.

Besides the 2 kettlebells, I also hope to make a tornado ball.

I remember that pic, terosx! Aaaaand I'm super jealous :D Your Do-It-Yourself-mentality is inspiring!

My apartment is a bit too small for much equipment, though... I already have four kettlebells that are awesome, since they don't take up much space, and I'm dreaming of getting myself a barbell kit. Right now I'm using my gymstick as a barbell, and the kettlebells as weights :DOh, how I miss using really heavy weights, but my university's gym is always crowded. Luckily I like working out at home, and bodyweight workouts are awesome. Right now I'm working on push-ups :)

What kind of music do you listen to when you work out? I'm digging Pacific Rim soundtrack at the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpuhWD4mjUY

Thank you, Leeroy! I'm very happy with my challenge :) Now it's time to set up new goals... I still need to think about them a little.

-:*~ Journal ~*:-

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines