Who here is on Goodreads?

This is me! I started an account a looong time ago, but never really got into it. Since it goes along with my 6-week goal I'll start using it more often now.

7%
7%

"Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." ~ Steve Jobs

Fitocracy | MyFitnessPal | Goodreads | NaNoWriMo

Race: Human / Level: 1 / Current Class: Adventurer / Goal Class: Ranger

STR: 2.5 / DEX: 2 / STA: 3.5 / CON: 3.5 / WIS: 4 / CHA: 4.5

My Background / Facebook / GoodReads / Flickr / Fitbit

~ Take Care, Live Life, and Pray Hard ~

"Our lives are different to anybody else's. That's the exciting thing, that nobody in the universe can do what we're doing."

- Patrick Troughton (Doctor #2)

I'm on goodreads! :)

Anyone else here a slow reader?  I'm not dyslexic or anything (that I know of), but I always seem to read "aloud" in my head.  If I try to read more quickly I usually miss half of the things and have forgotten them by the next page.  I also tend to fall asleep after every 3 or so pages.

It's really frustrating but I'm trying to read more and more!  There are so many great books out there!

Mmm... kaik.

Twitter - flickr

Anyone else here a slow reader?  I'm not dyslexic or anything (that I know of), but I always seem to read "aloud" in my head.  If I try to read more quickly I usually miss half of the things and have forgotten them by the next page.  I also tend to fall asleep after every 3 or so pages.

It's really frustrating but I'm trying to read more and more!  There are so many great books out there!

I'm the same way. I kind of want to learn to speed read, but at the same time, I kind of enjoy reading a book rather slowly. It seems to sink in a little more.

My Goodreads

Level 3 Ranger

STR: 6 | DEX: 3 | STA: 9 | CON: 4 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 5

Current Challenge

My Goodreads profile. I rotate between audiobooks, eBooks and regular books so I go through a lot. Last year, I read 85 books which if my goal for this year and I am already at 21 books, but a bunch of them were pretty short.

Race: Human | Class: Adventurer
[Level: 2STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 4 | CON 3 | WIS 5 | CHA 3 ]

"Without a plan, there is no attack. Without an attack, there is no victory." - One Crazy Summer

My Goodreads profile can be found here.

:strawberry: GolfCart34 :strawberry:

Twitter | FaceBook | Instagram

*I'm not the type of person who is scared of something.  If something is going to happen it's meant to be. - Kimi Raikkonen*

*We have to remember these days.  We have to enjoy them while they last.  You should never lose the passion and the joy and always remember the days when you were just dreaming of these things happening.  For all of us it is important just to enjoy the moment and realize there is more time later on in our lives to realize what it meant. - Sebastian Vettel*

Came across this thread and was soooo excited and then Doh!  I forgot I had my Goodreads account connected to my Facebook and lost all my GR account when I deactivated FB :( 

I've sent you all a request, for my new account. It's bare at the moment but I'll work on adding content soon. 

imadork
Race: Gypsy | Class: Assassin

Current challenge

photos:

#100HappyDays 

ThingsICreate

HangBendBalance 

Sometimes mistakes are the best progress we can make.

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.