Let all the love sink in... And go and show it!

If you have someone in this world that you love, go right now and show that love!
Smile, hug, give a fiery kiss, cook good food, help with a dream she has.
Just something that makes her smile ... Think, let it sink in just how lucky you are;
maybe you never had met that person, if things had gone differently?
If you can get light, warmth, colour to someone's day
and through that to this often so dark and cold world,
have a go at it!

Just e-mailed that to a teacher in my school to be posted to everyone in my university of applied science. What you think the result will be?

And I'd love to hear what you have come up with!

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

If you have someone in this world that you love, go right now and show that love!
Smile, hug, give a fiery kiss, cook good food, help with a dream she has.
Just something that makes her smile ... Think, let it sink in just how lucky you are;
maybe you never had met that person, if things had gone differently?
If you can get light, warmth, colour to someone's day
and through that to this often so dark and cold world,
have a go at it!

Just e-mailed that to a teacher in my school to be posted to everyone in my university of applied science. What you think the result will be?

And I'd love to hear what you have come up with!

It's clearly written for a person who loves a girl. Or by a person who loves girls.

>.>

:P

Primal Chai
Race: Human | Class: Adventurer

[Level: 0 | STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 ]

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."  - Christopher Hitchens

I am a hopelessly romantic person, it kinda  shows on the text :)

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

Hey Fear, I've actually missed you.  Have you come back to the Nerds?

Wow... I didn't know. But that cheered my day, +1 for you

I have the of idea boiling.

I am spending tonight with mine- I wore backseam stockings and red shoes to work today so I could surprise him when I got home. 

Might drag him out on a date ;)

Yess!! :)

Came to think of that what if we printed a few copies of this,

and *sneaky sneaky sneaky* spread these between random books in the library,

or tape under tables, or random mailboxes, so that there'd be a cheerful thing coming someone's way.

What about lonely people? I mean, not even a dog? :(

But hey, they might find someone :)