• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Merrye

Hello Montana?

Just moved to Missoula a couple months ago by the way.

Welcome to the area!  I live just down from you in the Bitterroot (Stevensville).

If you're ever feeling adventurous, you're welcome to join me for a hike up the "M".  Barefoot if you dare.

• Like 1

Welcome to the area!  I live just down from you in the Bitterroot (Stevensville).

If you're ever feeling adventurous, you're welcome to join me for a hike up the "M".  Barefoot if you dare.

HEY! I FOUND ONE!

I actually hike Rattlesnake every weekend, I live half a mile from one of the trails that leads to the recreation area (basically adds another 2 miles to every hike from the main trail head).  If you're ever down to do a 10-11 miler..that's about my average right now.

I apparently missed every damn notification for this post, sorry guys, anyways I realize this is a tad late for today, but I started a group on Meetup.com for local hikers a few weeks back, we head out into the Rattlesnake every Sunday at 1pm.  I've just added a new event organizer and she should be scheduling hikes in other areas throughout the week.

http://www.meetup.com/Missoula-Hiking-Meetup/events/231011768/?comment_table_id=465802273&comment_table_name=event_comment

That's a direct link to it.  I also just joined the Gamers group, going to their meeting tomorrow night..not sure if any of you are in that.  I can also make time to meet for beers/coffee/whatever with nerds if you guys ever want to do anything (I happen to have one of the best N64 game lineups in most likely the whole state..lol).

On 5/13/2016 at 11:48 AM, JoshG said:

Hello from the Hi-Line.  Way north of the rest of you.  We are out there.

I don't head north too often, but I'm probably going that way sometime this summer to visit family in Cutbank..not exactly sure if you'd be on that route or not (still getting my bearings down out here).

I see one of you found their way to the meetup group! Awesome!

If anyone else ever comes, just look for the NF shirt and beard..I always wear some NF gear for these hikes.

I think I wear NF gear 90% of the time in this town, hoping to run into someone..it's small enough here it should happen eventually, lol