No Routine - But I need to change that, Thank you Nerd Fitness!

Hi All

My Name is Ktouchstone I am 29 and from England.

I was in the Army for 10 years, and left pretty fit and healthy. Then as there was no mandatory fitness training for me anymore I got lazy.

My current job as a project engineer doesn't help much as I am out the country most the year staying in hotels and having access to free beer and food everyday.

I  struggle to get the motivation to do anything except lie on my bed and drink beer after I finish work.

For the last 9 months I have been working abroad on and off (mostly on), and I have not been able to get in any routine...

I have gained a lot of weight (approx. 15 lbs) mostly from the beer and Turkish food, I find it hard to eat healthy out here as if I ask for a salad they seem to like to pour hot butter over it…. Very nice though!

This website is brilliant, I wish I saw it earlier I think it is going to help me a lot…  I really need to motivate myself as I am going to Malawi in 2 months with my fiancée and it will be the first time I meet her parents so would love to be looking good…

2 months isn't long but its worth a try!

I started the Paleo diet on Monday 07/10/13 and so far so good! No Beer, No Grain, No Dairy, No sugar - Just Meat, Salad (No hot butter),Fruit and Veg. I didn't think it would be so easy!

I haven't started any sort of fitness yet, even though I have a swimming pool 30 seconds away from me at the hotel. I thought instead of doing everything at once, I would start the diet this week and add fitness in next week!

I wish everybody the best of luck with there journey, I hope I can change my routine and become a more fit and healthy individual inside and out.