the epic woots of alienjenn

Jenn - you are just amazing! You have always been such a positive, and encouraging personality on the boards, I'm so pleased for you that you've come this far, and I know you've got what it takes to keep going until you reach your goals. Actually, I'm really looking forward to seeing that, 'cause Hell Yeah, you are gonna be one truly awesome lady!

I love that you don't ever let anything hold you back and I've been secretly jealous for ages of some of the things that you've posted you've done. We have a mud run over here called the Tough Mudder and it's my goal to do it next year. You're my inspiration now lady, I BLOODY WELL WILL do it, or so help me God!

Keep it up, and keep posting the results. :D

DO IT!!!!

where are you?? maybe we can run together!!!!

I am totally gonna keep doing it :) but the thing is I keep coming up with new goals... so I will NEVER reach them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

hey.... I LOVE Scotland and Ireland and and and... I will get there eventually... it's on my bucket list :)

when I get there I have to plan to come your way and we can run together

• Like 1

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

OF COUSE!!!!! :D

My little corner is Scotland is beautiful. I live in the Highlands on the west coast. If you type "west coast Scotland" into google images you'll see some beautiful photos....

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

ok... it's on the list :)

Spoiler

Maaaaan, you are one badass lady, Jenn!

thanks fenshire!

(sent by the phone. .. all mistakes are the phones fault)

Spoiler

do you have a challenge thread??? ;-)

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

I do.... although I think I have seen you post on it??

Spoiler

Lol, I was there today, but wasn't sure if it was the current one. Subbed to both now!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

awesome :)

• Like 1

Spoiler

200# deadlift.... 

83% of my body weight.... 

thinking I will get >body weight this year..... 

nbd ;)

• Like 5

Spoiler

• Like 2

Spoiler

Spoiler

I believe it's ONLY fitting

That since my last post was a video of forearm stand practice to come back and announce

I've done it!

Back to the wall kick up (off an exercise ball) into a forearm stand. So yeah I'll post a link to video tomorrow!

hmmmm... sent by magic.... or fairies.... or small woodland creatures maybe? how does this thing work?

• Like 3

Spoiler

I need to revive this thread

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Spoiler

OMG I hadn't realized how long it's been since I've been in here!!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Spoiler

welcome back!!

Instagram | pinterest

read harder challengeBattle LogNROLFW

Challenges: 13-1 | 13-2 | 13-3 | 13-3.5 | 14-1 | 14-2 | 15-1 | 15-2 | 15-3 | 15-4 | 15-5 | 16-1 | 16-2 | 16-3 | 16-4 | 16-516-6 | 16-7 | 16-8 | 17-1 | 17-2 | 17-3 | 17-4 | 17-5 | 17-6 | 17-7 | 17-8 | 17-9 | 17-10 | 18-118-2 | 18-318-4 | 18-5 | 18-6 | 18-7 | 18-8 | 18-9 | 18-10 | 19-1 | 19-2 | 19-3 | 19-4 | 19-5 | 19-6 | 19-7 | current

hey babe!

Sent from my QTAIR7 using Tapatalk

Spoiler