Mini-Quest 3: The Playlist

Chanda

Re-posted after original mini-quest topic (from 08.Oct) was broken... 

This set of mini-quests is inspired by the cult classic Pulp Fiction. This movie divides people. Some people love it, others find it offensive due to its violence, explicit themes and coarse language. Whatever you think of the movie, we Druids like to find the best in anything. And that is exactly what we are doing.  

401141x480.jpg

This is the 3rd of 5 short mini-quests. If you are a Druid that completes all 5 mini-quests, you can allocate yourself 1 attribute point (your choice of which attribute gets it). 

Mini-quests so far are: The Look and The Silence

Mia: I do believe Marsellus Wallace, my husband, your boss, told you to take ME out and do WHATEVER I WANTED. Now I wanna dance, I wanna win. I want that trophy, so dance good. 

Mini-Quest 3: THE PLAYLIST (running from 08.Oct to 14.Oct):

Last week you experienced silence and hopefully improved your communication skills by listening more and talking less.

This week your quest is to find those special songs that make you dance. You know what I am talking about... the songs that get you moving as soon as you hear the first notes. The songs that fill you with energy even on those darkest of days.

Throughout this week your task is to find 7 awesome songs, crank up the volume and dance. 

You can do this 1 song at a time or multiple songs in one day. Whatever works for you.

Feel the joy of dancing with wild abandon!

Lusitanian Druid, Level 9
STR: 13 | DEX: 15 | STA: 17 | CON: 22 | WIS: 25 | CHA: 25

“We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.†- Aristotle

Current Challenge: Living the Good Life II Past: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th,  8th9th, 10th11th, 12th

Goal: 1001 Steps on the Road to a Home -> 18/348 in 2015 

5.27%
5.27%

Goal: loose 9KG in 2015 -> 1.5KG lost 

16.67%
16.67%

I will be making a playlist with my songs so I can use it in the future should I need that extra little boost. My first song for this week is a classic:

Anyway... feel free to share which songs you choose. We are all different and it will be fun to hear what gets everyone up and dancing!

“We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.†- Aristotle

Current Challenge: Living the Good Life II Past: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th,  8th9th, 10th11th, 12th

5.27%
5.27%

16.67%
16.67%

Seriously? No takers for dancing?!?!?!? (watch the video behind the link)

http://clairemiller86.tumblr.com/post/22837995126/fuckmejomo-new-girl-o-shook-me-all-night-long

5.27%
5.27%

16.67%
16.67%

One more...

5.27%
5.27%

16.67%
16.67%

Hi Chanda

I'll post some tunes this weekend when I have the time to work out how not to break the website...

I think the concept is a great idea!

Eirlys - Long Time Wood Fairy Druid

Current Challenge: S4 (Sleep, Sugar, Spending, Son)

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Done is better than perfect

-- Facebook

Nice! You got me moving Eve! Thanks! :)

5.27%
5.27%

16.67%
16.67%

I started dancing in a square dance group back at Rice University a long time ago.  The group would go country/western dancing as well, about once a week.  Nothing gets me dancing faster than a good bluegrass polka.  Favorites include things such as

, and
.  I was sick when this started.  Have to grab my wife, put on a good CD, and go for it.

Level 8 Human Druid

STR 10 DEX 8.5 STA 11 CON 11 WIS 11 CHA 12

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not Eureka! (I found it!) but rather, 'hmm... that's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov

After last time I'm not gonna even try embedding the videos! 

Prokofiev - Romeo and Juliet - Dance of the Knights (the famous bit from this, anyway!)

Eminem - Lose Yourself (uncensored version linked) - "If you had one shot, one opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted, one moment, would you capture it?"

Destiny's Child - Lose My Breath 

System of a Down - Chop Suey - MOSHPIT!!

Beethoven - Symphony No 7 - Mvmt 2

Muse - Butterflies and Hurricanes - "you've got to be the best, you've got to use this chance: to be heard..."

David Guetta - Titanium - "You shoot me down, but I won't fall - I am titanium"

Bit of an eclectic mix, I suppose :)

POWERSONG time!!

Eirlys - Long Time Wood Fairy Druid

Current Challenge: S4 (Sleep, Sugar, Spending, Son)

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Done is better than perfect

-- Facebook

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines