We were in a blender and now we are saving lives? WHAAAT?

Hi everyone!

My name is Ana and I'm from Uruguay. I'm super new around here, and I'm ready to dive into this new life style fully.

I chose that quote from "The internship" because I love it, and besides it's how I feel. I'm in a blender right now, and I'm ready to step out and start to change my life (small steps) :)

I'm going to start paleo tomorrow but I'm starting to work out tonight. I'm going to do Insanity because I tried it a few months back and I loved it! :)

I'm looking forward to enter a guild and meeting new people! My family accepts my decision but no one wants to diet with me, so I was hoping I could find others struggling with paleo and working out.

I'd appreciate all the help, support, advice you all could give me!

Anyanka ♥ Level 0 ♥ Half Orc

STR 0 - DEX 0 - STA 0 - CON 0 - CHA 0 - WIS 0

My challenge thread!

"I'll show you what this little rat can do!"

Man. Kudos to you with Insanity. I've done it off and on, and usually have to stop because it makes me so sore it hurts for almost the next week, and it makes being on my feet walking around and up and down stairs miserable. 

Welcome to the Rebellion!

Thank you so much! 

I live in a 2º floor apartment and I can tell you, those stairs really become an obstacle after I start with Insanity... xD 

But I love that feeling, it's a constant reminder of all the hard work I'm able to do if I put my mind (and body hehe) into it! :)

Anyanka ♥ Level 0 ♥ Half Orc

STR 0 - DEX 0 - STA 0 - CON 0 - CHA 0 - WIS 0

My challenge thread!

"I'll show you what this little rat can do!"