First post! Which guild is right for me?

Hey everyone.  Longtime follower of NF, first time poster.  Here's a little about me:

Oct 5th 2012 I weighed in at 500.5lbs at a Dr appt.  Seeing that 500 really crushed me.  Never thought I'd let it get that bad.  Made some minor changes over last winter (less soda, less eating out, nothing major)

In January of this year (483lbs at the time), I found NF and grabbed the Rebel Fitness guide.  Since then I've gone through quite a few different workouts and diets.  Just a quick sampling:

Diets: 

• Calorie counting with MyFitnessPal
  • Low-carb
  • Paleo/Primal with and without dairy
  • Intermittent fasting
  • Currently doing a 20 hour fast/4 hour feed while staying under calories and will be introducing BCAAs next week.

Workouts:

• Started doing the workouts included with the fitness guide in my living room, using a 20lb case of kitty litter as a dumbbell.
  • Moved in March and started running.  Ran my first 5k the week of July 4th with my little sister. 
  • Changed from running to walking as I get bad pain in my ankle around the 3 mile mark while running, even after shelling out big bucks to switch from my beloved Vibrams to Brooks Beasts.  Currently taking one long walk (5-10mi) per week.
  • Around the time I moved, I got a gym membership and started lifting following a plan similar to Starting Strength. 
  • Stopped lifting heavy for awhile to do some bodyweight stuff with a friend but honestly that demotivated me as its difficult to do bodyweight stuff when you're over 400lbs so I fell off the workout wagon for about a month.
  • For the past month or so I've been back on the wagon, doing Starting Strength and walking.  Actually started the Hobbit challenge a few weeks back and am 25 miles into it.  Will be putting  a post up in programming for recommendations as to what I should try next.

Anyway, the payoff for all that is that I stepped on the scale yesterday and was at 407.4lbs!  I'm hoping to be down to 400 in the next couple weeks so I can say I lost 100lbs October to October.

I am 6'5" so my ultimate goal is to be around 275 and Hulk-like.  Any suggestions to help me get there are definitely welcome.  (That may not be realistic but right now that's what I'm keeping in my mind to get me through the 300s.  Will reassess when we get there.)

So, with all that in mind, what guild do you think I belong in?  I haven't spent a whole lot of time looking at the different options but my motivation comes from gaining in strength and muscle and seeing those numbers drop on the scale. 

I'm pretty excited to get involved and try something new.  Looking forward to interacting with you all.

Spoiler

Currently...

Playing (Video Game): RDR2

DMing: Tyranny of Dragons.  First session 11/29.

Broba Fett tracks em down.

Facebook (Personal)  Facebook (Author Page)

Past Challenges:

Hi markvivian!!

You've made some great progress already :) If you want to get strong, I would say come join the warriors, especially if you're enjoying the Starting Strength program. We're all about getting stronger!!!

Just a guy on a journey - Battle Log

If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done - Bruce Lee

Be honest with yourself and ethically pursue your happiness - Laz

Hi markvivian!!

You've made some great progress already :) If you want to get strong, I would say come join the warriors, especially if you're enjoying the Starting Strength program. We're all about getting stronger!!!

Thanks!  I'm getting there.

Looking over it briefly, it seems like Warrior might be the right choice.  I shall check out all the options though just to be sure.

Spoiler

Currently...

Past Challenges:

Heckuva journey so far, Mark! Glad to have you on board. :) Congrats on losing almost 100, too!! Wow - that's great!

I'm thinking Warriors will probably be the best fit for you too. Especially with the comment in your post about wanting to be "Hulk-like". That made me smile-out-loud, lol

Hey Weaver, sorry bout the wait on a reply.  Just realized I didn't follow this thread so I missed your post.

Thanks!  I'm going warriors after I get my first challenge out of the way.

Spoiler

Currently...

Past Challenges: