What are your favorite parts of your body?

I've always been pretty proud of my overall "shape." I have a nice hourglass figure, and no matter how much weight I lose or gain, the shape stays pretty much the same. I also think that if I keep up the work I've been putting in, I could be one of those people with visible abs because my stomach is one of the last places I gain weight and one of the first places to lose it. Which is sweet.

And then my eyes are probably my favorite. They're a really neat shade of grayish blue. My whole family has blue eyes, except my dad who has green. My mom, brother, and sister all have dark blue eyes, and I got a good mix of my mom's and dad's, resulting in a sweet light blue-gray color.

We hate you. Leave now. :angry:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's kidding. Don't go.

• Like 1

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...

She's kidding. Don't go.

Actually, Barfly wants you to go so that he can watch you leave... then come back. ;)

Guzzi, I made the same face when I read that! Lol

I've posted about this before, but this time I'm not even flexing! Yay shoulders!!! Lol

82a1d6f14a3a74d43580a5e1eaea23e1.jpg

I also just want to say my brother-in-law got engaged, and we had a big family picture... And it was the first time I didn't think I looked massive in relation to the rest of the family! :-D

Sent from Tapatalk, all errors are the app's fault! ;-)

• Like 1

Level 6.5 Female Druid/Celtic Goddess
(Str. - 14) (Dex. - 10) (Sta. - 11) (Con. - 10) (Wis. - 11) (Char. - 13)

My Most Recent Challenge!

Spoiler

Awake every morning and do your best to follow this daily To-Do List:

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

Actually, Barfly wants you to go so that he can watch you leave... then come back. ;)

Bahahahaha! :D

Plus, kudos on those shoulders lady. Verrrry nice!

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

We hate you. Leave now. :angry:

D: I'm sorry, don't hate me. ;-; You can blame my hips and thighs for that. I'm pretty sure they just steal all the belly fat. <.< 

*blushes* Well now I'm just embarrassed.  :nonchalance:  I...don't have visible abs. YET. I'm working on it. Gotta get the BF% down some more.

• Like 2

D: I'm sorry, don't hate me. ;-; You can blame my hips and thighs for that. I'm pretty sure they just steal all the belly fat. <.<

Lol! I think I have the opposite problem, I'm slimming down all over but I doubt I'll ever have abs. I'm essentially losing my hourglass. Noooooooooo! :grief:

*blushes* Well now I'm just embarrassed. :nonchalance: .

Darn girl, we're all just pervs round here - didn't anyone tell you? :P

Plus, we need photographic proof of these "nearly" abs. You know, for the errrr.... science. And stuff.

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I was a really, really skninny, lanky bean-pole of a kid.

All of a sudden, when I turned 19, I filled out like *BAM*

To be honest, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I'm tall, broad shouldered, thick chested, with narrow hips.

I'm a little heavier now than I want to be, but I don't stress that too much. As soon as the injuries clear up, I know that I can lose weight easily. My legs are a little skinny for my taste, but they're strong and well defined. So really... No serious complaints.

Did I offer advice in my post?  Please keep the following in mind:

• I am not a doctor nor any other kind of medical professional.
  • I am not a lawyer.
  • I am not a mental health provider
  • I am not a nutritionist
  • Your mileage may vary
  • I don't do anything in moderation
  • I have lots of injuries & if you train like me, you probably will too.

*adds to list of goals* Take pictures of abs for all the internet pervs.

Got it. :P

That's...actually really good motivation. Gonna go workout now.

*cheers*

*Does happy dance*

:-)

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Quite honestly, the best part of myself has to be my calves. I know exactly where they came from, genetics and many years in marching band. While it's been 2 decades since that time, I'm still quite impressed by their tone and texture. If I'm able to get a good photo I may be inclined to share. I've been told my rear is pretty great too but I think that's an "eye of the beholder" kind of perception.

Quite honestly, the best part of myself has to be my calves. I know exactly where they came from, genetics and many years in marching band. While it's been 2 decades since that time, I'm still quite impressed by their tone and texture. If I'm able to get a good photo I may be inclined to share. I've been told my rear is pretty great too but I think that's an "eye of the beholder" kind of perception.

Marching band calves...completely forgot about those. Nothing like lugging around a giant hunk of metal while maintaining your posture. 

We had better calves than most of the athletes. B)

• Like 1

Marching band calves...completely forgot about those. Nothing like lugging around a giant hunk of metal while maintaining your posture. 

We had better calves than most of the athletes. B)

Isn't that the truth though?!? And sadly, my school was one of those "Bring It On" kind of schools where the band was better and more popular than the football team (and yes, I did just reference that movie, movies are just one of my many specializations). Parades, football games, not to mention the shows to put on, that will turn anyone's legs from weak to titanium fast!

Isn't that the truth though?!? And sadly, my school was one of those "Bring It On" kind of schools where the band was better and more popular than the football team (and yes, I did just reference that movie, movies are just one of my many specializations). Parades, football games, not to mention the shows to put on, that will turn anyone's legs from weak to titanium fast!

It's so true. I haven't been in marching band for years now, and my calves are still solid. 

I'm gonna email Steve and have him add "Roll-step" to the list of body weight exercises. :tongue:

...high knee marching is an entirely separate beast. ._.

• Like 1

10422350_622472861220160_242401123574874

Everyone was posting pictures of their leg biceps, I just wanted to fit in. I haven't worn shorts since the leaning tower of Piza was stood upright, so I tend not to care too much about how my legs look, but I squat more than any other exercise.

• Like 1

Follow me on snapchat or instagram @ catintherack

Squat: 115kg

Bench: 77.5kg

Deadlift: 130kg

Total: 322.5kg

Weight: 68kg

Imagine doing that but in 10 degree Fahrenheit weather for 3 different Christmas parades in one day. Talk about a cold day in Hell!

Did something similar for a Bowl game in college. Who knew it could get so cold off the Mississippi river? >.<

We typically had the opposite problem. North Texas marching camps in the summer. Every year, we had a handful of freshman pass out from the heat because they weren't prepared for it. 

• Like 1

Happy to see this thread resurrected! Great to see everyone's best bits, nice calves RD & SB!

There are so many great curves in the legs.

One of my favorite spots is the curve where the butt and the back of the leg meet.

attachicon.gifIMG_20150309_180839.jpg

Yeah... I enjoy that spot too... :playful:

• Like 3

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)