What are your favorite parts of your body?

I love my arms, particularly my triceps.

I also like my shoulders. It's the rest of me that needs fine tuning.

Definitely my liver and my kidneys! 

@suguru I lol'd for about 5 mins. Somethings wrong with me.

The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens. -Arnold Schwarzenegger

First Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/39628-zombiekiller25s-first-challenge/#entry768856

Three things.

1. My clavicle. The first time I saw it in the mirror I truly had a WTF moment, and that was one of the things that proved how far I have come.
  2. My calves. Well not the back part but the side part... Never been a big fan of my lower legs (so beefy from being overweight all my life) but I see/feel the sides of my lower legs and love them.
  3. My adam's apple. Just like my clavicle, it was kinda a WTF moment... but more because I accidentally cut myself shaving there once and had never done that before, haha. It's not that defined yet but it's definitely more noticeable (to me at least) than before.

And for the record, I've lost about 70-80 lbs.

• Like 2

I love my body, so many things I am grateful for. It has carry me around my whole life, carried twins to full-term, carried babies on my hips, carried luggage, bookbags and groceries day in and day out, danced when I was happy, worked when I was tired. So many amazing things that now I finally realize I need to show it my appreciation and feed it right and exercize and love!

But if I have to choose a favorite part it would be the curvy part of the lower back. So beautiful on any body, beautiful complex soft curves!

I love my collarbone.... it's always the first place I can see definition when I lose weight.... I think it's such a dramatic and lovely part of a woman's body. It's so flat and delicate and defined, and then slopes down to curves and flesh :)

I also love my cheekbones. I have really high cheekbones, like all the women in my family... people around town can recognize me as being part of my family because I have the same exact smile as them. High cheekbones, defined smile lines, small chin.

My legs are really strong... I've been a dancer since I was little, and I love my leg muscles. They make jean shopping a bit difficult, and I have to get wide calf high boots, but my leg muscles power my life and keep me going strong... they're part of my endurance.

Pirate Kender Druid, Level 3

1.5 STR | 1 DEX | 1 STA | 7 CON | 3 WIS | 3 CHA

Specializes in flexibility, determination, promoting peace and giggling

Spoiler

"And though she be but little, she is fierce." -Shakespeare

"She loved life and life loved her back."

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

My arms from the elbows to my hands. There's something fascinating about watching the muscles move, especially when glistening with sweat.

• Like 1

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

My beard is definitely the thing I pride myself most on, no matter the length (college nickname was, appropriately, The Beard).

Distant runners-up are teeth, liver, and diaphragm

• Like 1

Level 3 Bearded Assassin

Str: 10     Dex: 9     Sta: 6     Con: 7     Wis: 4     Cha: 3

Current Challenge: Respawn    Past Challenges: 1 2 3

Daily Battle Log   Album

"I'm not losing weight. I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of ever finding it again."

First off can I just say I love this thread and all you sexy people? Ok that's out of the way.

I'm starting to love everything about my body. Not in a narcissistic way but because I built my body. The way my body looks right now is in large part due to every exercise I've ever done and I think that's freaking awesome. It's not perfect but it's MINE and I love it.

It's taken me way too long to think this way but it feels amazing now that I do.

• Like 3

"I like you just the way you are" - Mr. Rogers

In Br0din's name we gain.

Always gonna have love for my forearms, though I couldn't say why. My calves as well, heh, biker's calves and quite possibly the only part of my body with real muscle definition. And, just recently, that part of my abdomen where there are V-lines trying their utmost to come through (will be encouraging them as much as possible!).

It'd be nice to one day look in the mirror and like everything I see (in a positive body image kind of way that is).

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

I would say my hair and my ass...

Practically everyone at the barber shop I go to loves working with my hair, guys and girls, and I've had guys compliment my ass... which is way up on the weirdness scale, but I'll take it.

I can second the forearms and watching the tendons and stuff move around, as skinny as my arms are I can see the tendons that control the fingers, and the associated muscles moving around when I tap my fingers on a table. Simply fascinates me..

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

My hands for sure.

My feet were number one for a long time, but with age comes curling toes damn it! lol

People say I have a great smile although I can't see it, it's nice to be told (the bathroom mirror and I aren't on good reality terms).

I love my tattoos!

I am also much closer to really loving my boobs. The Girls have so far with me... obviously, but it's only now that I appreciate their beauty.

Thanks for this thread!

• Like 1

The Way

Better Now than Back Then

Better Now than Later On

Distant runners-up are teeth, liver, and diaphragm

Diaphragm is on the shortlist for sure! Imagine not being able to belt out your favourite song at the top of your lungs! 

• Like 1

Level 4 Halfling Ranger

"I see the girl running, with no shoes on her feet, jumping shade to shadow, in this deafening heat." - Passenger 

I kinda want to see pictures of everyone's favorites (minus the insides)

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...