What are your favorite parts of your body?

I've been following Anthony Mychal for a bit (you may of seen a link on NF's facebook page about building a home gym) and he got his tricking skills from a mix of falling over a lot in his backyard and Jujimufu 

2 of my favorites right now are Damien Walters and Anis Cheurfa. Damien is more of a gymnast than a tricker but he still does some insane stuff. Anis is just on another level from nearly everyone when it comes to tricking. I read the first post on Anthony's blog and that story really hit home. I may have to follow him now.

"I like you just the way you are" - Mr. Rogers

In Br0din's name we gain.

Woo! Adam is a friend (though we've never chilled outside of the gym) and he's damn talented, but I'd say I've got him on standing flips. ;D But maybe not for long! Haha. Last time we trained, he was ironing out the kinks in a pretty beastly standing flashkick (the flip in my avatar).

And yeah, Jujimufu and Anfeyd (Anthony) have been folks I've kept up with for yeeeeeears. Juji and I are acutally friends in the keep-up-on-each-others-life kinda way, whereas Anfeyd just tells my I'm deadlifting wrong. With love. Hahaha.

Simon - Ever heard of Vellu? ;) Or... Rasmus Ott? Or... ... I could go old school on you and say Chris Devera, Anthony Atkins, Tim Man. All great tricksters, for sure.

Oh, and I embedded the videos with the [ video ] tags.

5'11"/180cm

7/1/18: 184lbs/83kg @ 18%   | 1RM Bench:~150lbs/68kg Squat: ~250lbs/113kg Dead: ~315lbs/143kg
8/5/18: 174lbs/79kg @ 16.4%
Goal      155lbs/70kg @ <15% | 1RM Bench: 205lbs/93kg Squat: 265lbs/120kg Dead: 335lbs/152kg

Challenge: N/A | Previous: 1

Woo! Adam is a friend (though we've never chilled outside of the gym) and he's damn talented, but I'd say I've got him on standing flips. ;D But maybe not for long! Haha. Last time we trained, he was ironing out the kinks in a pretty beastly standing flashkick (the flip in my avatar).

And yeah, Jujimufu and Anfeyd (Anthony) have been folks I've kept up with for yeeeeeears. Juji and I are acutally friends in the keep-up-on-each-others-life kinda way, whereas Anfeyd just tells my I'm deadlifting wrong. With love. Hahaha.

Simon - Ever heard of Vellu? ;) Or... Rasmus Ott? Or... ... I could go old school on you and say Chris Devera, Anthony Atkins, Tim Man. All great tricksters, for sure.

Oh, and I embedded the videos with the [ video ] tags.

No way dude I've known Adam for almost 10 years. Small world. I don't follow tricking too much. I was just a martial artist for a long time and only know of these guys because of Adam. I don't really have an interest in tricking I just think it's freaking cool. I'm much more of a weightlifting guy myself. The only reason I could do a backflip was because of gymnastics years ago. My mind is still blown that you know Adam. Although I guess the tricking world isn't THAT big lol

Upload it elsewhere, then publish zee link to said file. =D

5'11"/180cm

7/1/18: 184lbs/83kg @ 18%   | 1RM Bench:~150lbs/68kg Squat: ~250lbs/113kg Dead: ~315lbs/143kg
Goal      155lbs/70kg @ <15% | 1RM Bench: 205lbs/93kg Squat: 265lbs/120kg Dead: 335lbs/152kg

That's really cool. And fast.

Ok my pic is forthcoming. I just want to say whatever preconceived notions or assumptions anyone seeing this may have about health and fitness should be discarded.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wfwosahdnzqt316/086.JPG

PS: This is my favorite pose since I couldn't take a picture of my whole body at once lol

• Like 3

Ok my pic is forthcoming. I just want to say whatever preconceived notions or assumptions anyone seeing this may have about health and fitness should be discarded.

PS: This is my favorite pose since I couldn't take a picture of my whole body at once lol

Simon, great pic! You look great and I like your confidence!

Mirin' that figure, son. =)

Your arms are a little bigger than mine and your core is a little leaner than mine. Coincidentally, these are two things that I want. ;D

5'11"/180cm

Simon, you look pretty freaking fantastic :) You've obviously put in a lot of hard work... congrats on it :) 

• Like 1

Pirate Kender Druid, Level 3

1.5 STR | 1 DEX | 1 STA | 7 CON | 3 WIS | 3 CHA

Specializes in flexibility, determination, promoting peace and giggling

Spoiler

"And though she be but little, she is fierce." -Shakespeare

"She loved life and life loved her back."

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

This thread has turned out to be awesome.  I didn't expect this to become so popular when Angie started it a few months ago.

Not all the pictures showed up but high five to everyone for awesome beards, butts, boobs, backs (lots of Bs here), livers and et cetera!

Doesn't matter hiow big I got, for some reason I have always had really big well defined calf muscles. Other than that, the rest is a work in progress!

Vido Ardes (VEE-DOW ARR-DEZ)
Race: Roegadyn | Class: Ranger | Job: Mercenary | Stats: STR 4 DEX 3 STA 4 CON 2 WIS 0 CHA 1 | Level: 1
EXP to Level 2: Complete 3 sessions at gym per week, for the next 4 weeks | Progress: 3 / 4
Side Quest: Buy new gym clothes

My Battle Log | My Epic QuestMy Fitness Pal Food & Exercise Diary

"Strength without determination means nothing, and determination without strength is equally useless." - Godo Kisaragi (FFVII)

I was browsing old photos on fb and found what is probably the best I can do for my "glistening forearm" without posting a video of the muscles moving:

576001_10150971844957684_1184576924_n.jp

• Like 1

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

Wow. Just sayin'

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

After reading the entire thread, many of you are absolutely amazing both physically and personality wise :)

I struggle with this to a degree that is almost insurmountable in my mind, and has only gotten worse the older and fatter I got. But I thought of something, I like the color of my eyes, and I got some new reading glasses last month and I actually like the way I look in them, so that's my photo

image_zpsc238f69a.jpg

• Like 3

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn