Hey! I'm currently in hiding behind a computer screen in England.

Due to the nature of my work I should actually be fit, but have let my fitness slide. Unfortunately I don't feel that I can bring it up and ask for help at work because of the stigma attached to being unfit. So I've gone in search of some like minded individuals (My fellow soldiers meet my batman references with blank looks unless I just shout quotes from Heath Ledgers Joker at them) to help and be helped by.
Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

What?! What's this world coming to if soldiers don't know anything Batman unless it's from the movie?

Anywho welcome to NF, hope to get to know you more fellow Batman fan!

You can never escape me. Bullets don't harm me. Nothing harms me. But I know pain. I know pain. Sometimes I share it. With someone like you- Batman- Year One

Hey sorry to hear about your fellow soldiers not knowing about the real Batman but welcome to the place that knows. And the 6 week challenge is always a good jumping off point from what I hear.

Amazon wanna be Scout

Level 0

STR 0  |  DEX |  STA 0  |  CON 0  |  WIS 0  |  CHA 0
6 week Challenge

First

Start weight 365                                                                      CurrentWeight 353

3%
3%

Goal Weight 195