GOAL NOT MET

Goal 3: Calorie Intake; no more than 1700 calories consumed daily; aim for 1500

-10/23/13: 1600 calories consumed

GOAL ACHIEVED!

Goal 4: Daily exercise: complete at least 30 minutes of exercise daily

-10/23/13: 0 minutes of exercise

GOAL NOT MET

10/23/13 Battle Log:

While I reached my calorie goal today, I ate things I shouldn't have, and snacked when I wasn't hungry. I am going to focus on being tough and saying no to temptation! Can only go up from here!

Well, the last few days have been full of utter fail.

I've sucked in my academics and I'm sucking in my goals and battle plans. I say I'm commited, then I go off and do exactly the oppostie of what I should be doing. Just like I need to focus on my priorities in school, I need to focus here.

Hoping tomorrow is a better day.

Well, the last few days have been full of utter fail.

I've sucked in my academics and I'm sucking in my goals and battle plans. I say I'm commited, then I go off and do exactly the oppostie of what I should be doing. Just like I need to focus on my priorities in school, I need to focus here.

Hoping tomorrow is a better day.

It'll get easier. Have you tried focusing on just one goal at a time? Like just your calories or just your water intake?

Spoiler

Currently...

Playing (Video Game): RDR2

DMing: Tyranny of Dragons.  First session 11/29.

Broba Fett tracks em down.

Facebook (Personal)  Facebook (Author Page)

Past Challenges:

So Its almost 2 weeks since posting last. What has happened? Not much.

I am working out more but I can't say if I've really lost weight. I've been stressed at school and at home, which makes me want to turns to my old pal: junk/fast food. 

I've been looking for a hobby to relieve some pent up stress. After continually tell myself exercise is not a hobby, I've caved. I loved being able to just get on an elliptical, turn on my iPod and go- just myself. Now that I have a gym membership I think that is where I'll go when I need to let off some steam. Heck, maybe I'll even lose a few more pounds.

As far as goals go, I'm doing well on the water goal so far. I've stopped calorie counting which probably is a mistake. It seems like a lot of work.

I've been snacking much more during the day, but now that money is super tight, I think I can curb it by just being satisfied with what I have/bring from home. Maybe if I get antsy I need to find a better outlet than eating. Push ups in class? 

I know I keep flaking on this. it's seriously time to get my head in the game. I've been at this for a year and I'm ready to be "done" as it were.

To summarize my new goals:

Weight Goal = 175, Last weight-in: 190

Water Goal= 8 cups/day , been doing well on this.

NEW Calorie Goal= 1250-1500 calories a day, including cheat days(?)

NEW Exercise goal = M/W/F NF Beginner bodyweight workout; optional cardio Tues/Thurs/Sun

Really want to be 175 by December 18th 2013.  As of now that 15lbs in less than 1 month, about 4.5 pounds a week. Probably not realilistic, but I'm trying.