Awesome job!

And welcome back :)

Thanks, Gal!

So I've done the Diamond Dozen (basically a tutorial to positions) last week and then knocked out the "Energy" session Sunday.  That thing, is suppose to be for beginners and I'm sure it is... it just wore me out.

I'm gonna have to give another go at some yoga tonight, but tomorrow is going to be another session with Cody.  This time, I have convinced my SIL's boyfriend to come along for the session.  Muhuhaha, Leg Day, here we come!

Current Challenge: BlamedCat's Rebirth: From Porkins to Poe     Tracking via spreadsheet

"Be very careful, then, how you live - not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil." (Ephesians 5:15&16)

How's the DDP yoga treating you?

44bb2447bc82de6ef0736d2d4e55096d.jpg

1 Tim 4:7-8 "...train yourself for godliness; for while bodily training is of some value,

godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come."

Current Challenge: ... this feature is still loading ...

Previous Challenges: Commiting to CommitUnashamedCoping through HopingChillaxes

How's the DDP yoga treating you?

44bb2447bc82de6ef0736d2d4e55096d.jpg

Hey gal!

I haven't been around here in a long while, but things have been stressful.  We had a death in the family last week (thankfully they were saved), so any yoga or eating properly was shot for about two weeks.  Before that I was making it a point to get to the gym more, because the yoga just wasn't happening for me at the house.  Joy has been doing the yoga and we have been working on eating better (minus the last two weeks).

Weight is still fluxuating and such... I feel like I'm starting from ground zero again, but it could be worse lol.  Injuries are nagging again, but not terrible.  At least I'm determined enough to use machines when certain ones act up (like the groin muscle).

How have you been?

Current Challenge: BlamedCat's Rebirth: From Porkins to Poe     Tracking via spreadsheet

"Be very careful, then, how you live - not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil." (Ephesians 5:15&16)

Hey gal!

I haven't been around here in a long while, but things have been stressful.  We had a death in the family last week (thankfully they were saved), so any yoga or eating properly was shot for about two weeks.  Before that I was making it a point to get to the gym more, because the yoga just wasn't happening for me at the house.  Joy has been doing the yoga and we have been working on eating better (minus the last two weeks).

Weight is still fluxuating and such... I feel like I'm starting from ground zero again, but it could be worse lol.  Injuries are nagging again, but not terrible.  At least I'm determined enough to use machines when certain ones act up (like the groin muscle).

How have you been?

I understand how a death in the family can bring a lot of things to a halt, but life has a way of pulling us forward again.  Maybe you'll find that starting from zero is easier this time since you've worked hard in the past at building good habits.  Kudos to Joy for the yoga stuff and to you for pushing through with nagging injuries!

My week has been so busy, and some bad choices food wise made me feel like giving up on other things.  Funny how one bad choice can try to wreck the entire day... or week!  Trying to end positive this weekend and stay on track, stay motivated.  Life is worth the effort!

• Like 1

1 Tim 4:7-8 "...train yourself for godliness; for while bodily training is of some value,

godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come."

Well, I'm lurking around and semi-back, folks!

After ballooning back up to 272, I've cleaned up my eating choices and working on going back down.  I'm down to 262 as of this morning and taking it slow.

• Like 1

So glad you're back! I can definitely relate to the weight gain-after getting below 150 last fall, I crept back up to 165, and have just now edged back into the 150s.

But we persevere, and one of these times, it'll stick.

• Like 1

Race: Wood Elf

Level 20

Class: Ranger

Strength: 45 | Dexterity: 15 | Stamina: 44 | Constitution: 29 | Wisdom: 35 | Charisma: 28

BATTLE LOG   EPIC QUEST  CHALLENGE

So glad you're back! I can definitely relate to the weight gain-after getting below 150 last fall, I crept back up to 165, and have just now edged back into the 150s.

But we persevere, and one of these times, it'll stick.

Precisely, we just can't let our guard down for too long. :)

On another note, today is an awesome day... it's my 9 year anniversary!

• Like 1

Congrats to you and Joy, that is awesome!

giphy.gif

Wuv, twu wuv, will fowwow you fowevow!

LAWL!  YES!!!  Thanks, gal!  THAT right there is classic and awesome :)

Ha! Yes For the Princess Bride references! "Luv... twue luv..."

Happy anniversary!

• Like 1

Ha! Yes For the Princess Bride references! "Luv... twue luv..."

Happy anniversary!

RANDA! *hugs* good to see you and thank you :)