• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Lilith

Looking for a weightloss/getfit/getverysexy friend

Hey everyone, 

I'm looking for a friend, or a few friends, who would like to email with me often. Keep each other motivated and accountable, give words of encouragement. Perhaps send progress photos aswell... Well, anything really! 

I'm a 22 year old Dutch girl, and I would love someone who is enthousiastic about fitness and having a healthy lifestyle. 

I do indoor climbing, Insanity workouts, other circuit style workouts with and without weights, practice yoga and work really hard on eating healthy food. Lately I have become addicted to bad food and eat massive amounts of it. I gained back 10kg I worked very hard to lose and I just can't seem to get back up on my own. 

Oh, I'm also participating in the next 6 weeks challenge. 

Hope anyone is interested  :onthego:

Hello!

I feel ya, I literally just joined this site finally and am looking for the same things really. Mainly looking for consistency and accountability when it comes to workouts and diet. Which I have been massively lacking. I may have slightly different goals from you since I'm not a girl, but hey, goals are goals.

I'm looking to legitimately jump back into working out. Currently starting back at square one, with Stronglifts 5x5, then once I get far enough with Stronglifts I'll go from there.

So I'm interested. lol

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a friend, or a few friends, who would like to email with me often. Keep each other motivated and accountable, give words of encouragement. Perhaps send progress photos aswell... Well, anything really!

I'm a 22 year old Dutch girl, and I would love someone who is enthousiastic about fitness and having a healthy lifestyle.

I do indoor climbing, Insanity workouts, other circuit style workouts with and without weights, practice yoga and work really hard on eating healthy food. Lately I have become addicted to bad food and eat massive amounts of it. I gained back 10kg I worked very hard to lose and I just can't seem to get back up on my own.

:

Welcome. I'm afraid I'm possibly the least motivational person I know (seriously whatever the opposite of sugar coating is, I'm there) and the last time I did that for someone it ended up more with me nagging them so I'm probably not a good choice ;) sounds like you're doing kids of cool stuff and I don't think you'll struggle to find people somehow ;). Remember I you are doing progress pictures to get some right now. I put it off because hell, who wants to look at that? Bit when you eventually get there you'll wish you had them.

Good luck!

Dictated over the phone to trained howler monkeys who post it on the Internet for me.

Sign in to follow this