Countess D'If - Battle Log of Awesomeness!

80 days!

I am disappointed in my back slide last week, but I will attempt to correct that by being super prepared this week. And I've already reaped the benefits of the preparation plan, I over slept this morning because it was bloody cold. But since everything was packed and ready to go, all I had to do was shower, get dressed, grab my lunch bag out of the fridge and head out. Yay!

I'm a little down today and I can't really work out why.

• Like 1
On 2/19/2018 at 3:44 PM, Countess D'If said:

I have just accidentally invented a food that I am calling fire meat. It’s ground beef, green peppers, cheese, poblano and jalapeños. It’s spicy. I’m packing some sour cream in with it, because first, I love sour cream, and second I am kind of a spice wuss. But also I love spicy food. So. I’m a Mystery 

I love making up new names for food and when people do that!

Hopefully that cold leaves you alone soon.

Jǫrð, Delvian Nomad - Level 12 { Battle Log }

74 Days!

I forgot to post yesterday. I wasn't my best self yesterday, but I was not my worst self, either. I have forgotten to take my pill two days in a row and that's not good. But no fast food. Did my laundry this weekend. Did my dishes. That kind of stuff. All the school work is done. the majority of the work work is done. I bought some more work out clothes. Yay! I'm going to spinning tonight after externship. I got my bar application in. Yeah. I'm OK

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Countess D'If said:

73 days!!

I made breakfast. I showered. I brushed and flossed my teeth. I ate my premade lunch. I went to spinning. I’m making supper. 

I also ate ate some hummus bears and fucked up the keto thing. But also FUCKING GUMMIE BEARS!!! Yeaaaaaah!

All in all another good day. 

gummie bears are always worth it! :D

Jǫrð, Delvian Nomad - Level 12 { Battle Log }

72 days!

Today was a hard day. I really want junk food. I really want soda. But I promised myself that I deserve a perfect week, so I’m giving myself that as a present. I deserve a perfect week. 

I had had work this morning. Weirdly, the lobby of our building was mildly vandalized (chair & easel knocked over). That was a scary ass thing to walk into this morning. 

Then I had an oral argument re: personal jurisdiction. That was as boring as it sounds. 

Then I didn’t go get raising canes even though I REALLY want it. I had some chicken. 

And then I walked to the gym to go to spinning, but it was cancelled. So now I think I’ll go to Target and wander around for no reason. 

• Like 1

70 Days!!

All settled into my new office, for now. I found a desk & a desk chair that I want at IKEA and I am going to buy it for myself after I take the Bar. YAY! It's going to be $787.33. That's a lot. 

I have been doing really well. The other day I wanted Raising Cane's SOOOO MUCH and this morning I wanted McDonalds breakfast SO MUUUUUUCH!!! But I promised myself that I deserve a perfect week and there were plenty of other alternatives. Especially since I had to go the Walmart anyway. So I got some of those handy dandy cheese & meat roll up thinggies, and some bananas and voila! Didn't blow my perfect no fast food & no soda week. YAY!

• Like 1

69 Days

Ugh, I need to figure out this weekend thing. I fell into a mountain of carbs this morning. I NEEDED THEM. I was like CARB HULK SMASH!!! This is a legit addiction, y'all. I BOUGHT COOKIES! And I ate like four of them and now I feel like shit. Not like, guilty, because I'm better than that. But actually sick to my stomach because SO MUCH SUGAR!!!!! But I can't even begin to explain how FUCKING IMPORTANT IT WAS THAT I GET THE COOKIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I felt like I NEEDED to. I can't explain it other than that. It was like my life was on the line and I needed to eat cookies. It's weird, y'all. It was almost like a panic attack, but about food?

• Like 2

55 Days!

That's less than two months! I am feeling scared and out of control and freaking out and I have so much to do and I haven't done any of it (not true) and I'm spiraling right now. FUUUUUCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCCCCCKKKK! I am freaking out! I have so much to do LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!! I feel like running screaming down the street. RUN FOR YOUR LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

This is what I have to do today (plx note: it's not that bad):

• Discovery for my Pre-Trial Litigation Class
    • 10 Roggs
    • 8 RPDs
    • 3 RFAs
  • Depo Prep for my Discovery Class
  • Study for the MPRE on Saturday.

All of that is easy peasy lemon squeezy. None of that is 

tenor.gif?itemid=4606278

SO CALM THE FUCK DOWN, LADY!

tenor.gif?itemid=5280277

Wow. That worked. 

Ok, Gotta go. Got Stuff to do.

• Like 1

45 days!! 

Back on track with the not eating garbage. Two days in a row!

Progress on the dress: 

• bodice done

• under skirt done

• tulle overlay one done

• tulle overlay two in progress 

• all hemming completed

I need to sew the skirts to the bodice and put in the zipper and Cunegonde will be complete and ready for the ball!

• Like 1