Countess D'If - Battle Log of Awesomeness!

Ok, I think I got a bit of a bug. I've been 1 million percent dead. Maybe.

This is the most awake I've felt in like a week. I'm going crazy, so tonight Ima treat myself. I need to get a new manicure because my pinkie nail has a small rip in it that is in danger of becoming a large, painful, all-the-way-across rip. That sucks, but also I'm not sad that I need to go get a new manicure. I mean, hello! 

I'm also going to like a great clips or a super cut or something to have my hair braided. My older sister had french braids in her hair the other day while we were facetiming and I WANT THAT. Except, I can't french braid my own hair. I just never figured it out.

Also I'm going to see the incredibles tonight. 

• Like 1

I kept wanting to poke you on here but wasn’t sure if I should distract you from studying til your eyeballs fell out. 

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

You got this!!

• Thanks 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

I did it!!!!! then we went to an actual fun bar to drink all the margaritas, but we had one each and then it was nap time. So We failed to drink all the margaritas. But that’s OK. 

Hi, Tobbe. I have two tattoos in my thigh. They’re both from Hawaii. One is an orchid, it’s OK. But the other one is an ‘ilima, which is this gorgeous flower that’s kind of like a hibiscus. I got it when I was in Oahu with my mom and my sister. It’s so freaking pretty - the line work in the center is teeny tiny and I love it so much. Thanks for asking!

• Like 3

Fuck yeah! Suck it, bar!

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

HEY

HEY

COME BACK

WE MISS YOU

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

So, as you may remember, I used to post here as @fleaball reminded me :-) 

After the bar, I moved back to Carson City and started working for a judge. I'm back up to 230lbs, which makes me cranky. I signed up for a women's only gym, I started last week. Because I ate all the doughnuts during the bar. And they were delicious. SO I'll track that here. Since I'm living with someone who eats like a teenage boy, I need to train him how to make better food choices. He cooks the meals, and he's a good cook, but apparently he's feeding the entire universe every night. We need to get on the same page.

Back to living with the Marine and Midget Mayhem. Trying to remember how to live with people. I'd been on my own for almost two years. SO I kind of forgot. 

We're living in a house that my mother/family bought. We'll be here for a year and after that, I guess they're going to rent it out for income? It's a three bedroom, but it's weird and pokey. And the people we bought it from were st00000000000pid. So we're doing some fixes and some updates and some renovation. 

Except today. Today I am watching the Marine play A Link to the Past and doing NOTHING

• Like 2

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay you're back!

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

On 10/7/2018 at 9:01 PM, fleaball said:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay you're back!

hiiiiiiiiiiii!

On 10/7/2018 at 9:18 PM, Tobbe said:

Good to have you back :) 

I'm still impressed you passed the bar exam! Very well done! And already found a job too, that's awesome!

still don't know if I passed. results on wednesday. I'm not freaking out

tenor.gif

i went to cross training this morning. and i ate OK until the marine suggested taco bell. and it was delicious. then i went to choir. now i'm going to bed

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Countess D'If said:

I PASSED THE BAR!!!

FUCK YEAH DUDE!

Do we have to call you Countess D'If, Esquire now?

• Thanks 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

On 10/11/2018 at 4:57 AM, Countess D'If said:

I PASSED THE BAR!!!

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

Active challenges: Spring Respawn: Winter Blues to Summer Bod | Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) | DailyDare | Weight Loss PVP 10/12 lbs in 10/12 weeks - (spreadsheet)

2023-24 threads: Challenge VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII | XVIII

2018-19 & 2021 threads: Battle log | Challenge I | IIIIIIV | V | VI | VII