Countess D'If - Battle Log of Awesomeness!

I barely did any of the things last week. And I do not feel even a little bad about it. This week is going to be weird, too: I have a interview with the bar tomorrow, then assuming they let e into their club, swearing in on Wednesday.  I have a busy ass week at work and I'm going to they to do all the gym stuff I signed up to do this week. That should be entertaining. I'm also going to try to eat like a grown up and not a thirteen year old boy. But I'm PMSing and I WANT TO EAT ALL THE THINGS!!! Midget Mayhem got the benefit of the situation yesterday when I took her grocery shopping for school lunch & snack supplies. The Marine has med several several comments about how many brownie-based foods are in our house right now.

Speaking of our house, The Marine has primed a couple of the walls and HOLY CRAP! Just plain white primer makes this place looks five billion times better! For serious, y'all - the previous owners must have gone to the paint section and thought, WOW! THIS COLOR LOOKS LIKE BABY VOMIT! SIGN ME UP!!

• Like 2

Pics or it didn’t happen. 

• Haha 2

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

6 minutes ago, Tobbe said:

I've dropped my phone on my face a couple of times when using it in bed... I thought that's something everyone had experience with! No?

I’m thinking it’s a common modern phenomenon? I mean. That’s what I’m telling my. 

Also, I cannot get it up to go to the gym. It’s been like a week. I don’t know if maybe I’m not feeling this gym, or maybe I’m not thrilled with the idea of 6:00 am in the cold and the dark. Or maybe I’m not as motivated to lose the weight as I thought I was? 

Maybe it’s pms? (Maybe it’s maybelline?)

• Like 1

Booo! Sending hugs and glitter! <3

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Yeah. It super sucks. 

But, the bad phase is over now and I’M FEELING NORMAL!

The Marine and I had an extremely extremely extremely productive weekend because Midget Mayhem was at her Nana’s house on Thursday &Friday and at her best friend’s house yesterday & today!

We bought paint and finished the laundry room and 75% finished the rec room! I found a chair for the living room! Right now I’m doing some laundry for the week and for the gym!

• Like 2

Countess did all the things! 

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

I went to bed super late last night. I was goofing off on the internets. Then midget mayhem came in and I had to put her back in her bed. 

Then in I went to the gym and kicked it HARD. ugh. Tgen I had a shower, did my hair all pretty (she BIG today, y’all!) and did my makeup. Good for me!

Then I had work. I forgot pants for a walk so I had to skip because I wore a skirt today and it was chilly. Also, I forgot my Fitbit. Also I forgot my snacks. Also I forgot my spritzer bottle for my plants. 

Oh well. Can’t t win ‘em all. 

Now I’m at rehearsal slacking off because I have a head ache and a sore throat. 

• Like 2

I think I'm sick. I slept until 7:55 this morning. That was fun. Now my ear hurts. And my throat hurts.

Also, I accidentally signed my sister up for a week at my gym starting tomorrow instead of starting monday which is the day she said she would go with me. Oops. I'm the worst :beaten: So she's coming here extra early to punish me. 

• Like 2