Gather around the fire in the Druid forest.

I am Eve

Welcome to the Druid general chat thread. Here you can ask questions, share your triumphs, seek support when things are not going your way or just hang out.

Next challenge doesn't start until Nov 11th so there is plenty of time to fine-tune your goals  :nevreness:

So, get ready for another awesome challenge!

Namaste

I have chosen to believe in myself.

I'm so excited to be back with my people! :D

Spoiler

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES

2013: 6/1/13 - 7/24/13 - 9/15/13 - 11/6/13   2014: 1/5/142/19/14 - 4/9/14 - 6/6/14 - 7/24/14 - 9/11/14 - 11/5/14 

2015: 1/2/15 - 2/20/15 - 4/9/15 - 6/2/15 - 9/10/15 - 10/26/15   2016: 1/1/16 - 2/28/16 - 3/28/16 - 6/6/16 - 9/19/16 - 10/26/16 - 11/26/16   

2017: 1/1/17 - 9/17/17   2018: 1/1/18 - 2/5/18 - 8/13/18 - 11/26/18   2019: 1/7/19   2020: 9/13/20

Hi Druids!

during my first challenge I had a constant seesaw which guild would be the right for me to get in.

Now after completing it, I'm pretty convinced, that there is only one proper choice for me.

So if you want to have me: here I am for the new challenge.

Greets M.

Viking  Warrior Level 5

STR: 7.5 | DEX: 11 | STA: 12 | CON: 12 | WIS: 12 | CHA: 9

Greetings!

Looking forward to being a part of your guild! I'm definitely a multiclasser, but I know that learning how to tame the monkey on crack known as Nax's Mind, I'll be better off in whatever future challenge(s) I undertake, real life included.

I've given myself a Druid introduction quest, too: CLEAN MY ROOM! If only because I need a place in my house to call MINE. Well, okay, it is mine right now, but it's also full of clutter and old junk and things I no longer need or want and...yeah, some of that stuff needs to go because I'm assuming that a more clutter-free space = a more clutter-free mind. This introduction quest has to be done before the 11th.

Challenge time can't come soon enough! I've even posted my thread already. Yesterday. In the wrong forum, because I'm pro like that. I just moved it to this subforum.

Also, pre-challenge quest #2: GET AN AVATAR. Like, yesterday. The faceless silouhette is starting to bug me. But now...to use a pic of me, or a pic of some fictional character? :\

Curious; I know myself to be a Druid.  My next challenge will focus on more of a Warrior style training.  Should I post as a Warrior, even though I do not identify with them?  Thoughts, please.

Edit: I have figured out that I really should be training with the Assassins this go around.  No more revisions till Monday now....

Second edit: I will stay a Druid for this challenge.  Knowing that I can ask the others as I need to, I need to stay true to myself.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I'm so excited to be back with my people! :D

And we are super excited to have you Turtle, welcome back!

Hi Druids!

during my first challenge I had a constant seesaw which guild would be the right for me to get in.

Now after completing it, i'm pretty convinced, that there is only one proper choice for me.

So if you want to have me: here I am for the new challenge.

Greets M.

Of course this a place for you Miyamoto (and for the record I am convinced that there is a Druid hidden in each and every one

of us  :peaceful:  )

Namaste!

Curious; I know myself to be a Druid.  My next challenge will focus on more of a Warrior style training.  Should I post as a Warrior, even though I do not identify with them?  Thoughts, please.

You are very welcome here - we could use some Warriorinspiration as well. The only thing I could think of is that you might not be able to get all the feedback you want on specific questions (like warpaint or so… :playful: ). Please sit down by the fire….

Greetings!

Looking forward to being a part of your guild! I'm definitely a multiclasser, but I know that learning how to tame the monkey on crack known as Nax's Mind, I'll be better off in whatever future challenge(s) I undertake, real life included.

I've given myself a Druid introduction quest, too: CLEAN MY ROOM! If only because I need a place in my house to call MINE. Well, okay, it is mine right now, but it's also full of clutter and old junk and things I no longer need or want and...yeah, some of that stuff needs to go because I'm assuming that a more clutter-free space = a more clutter-free mind. This introduction quest has to be done before the 11th.

Challenge time can't come soon enough! I've even posted my thread already. Yesterday. In the wrong forum, because I'm pro like that. I just moved it to this subforum.

Also, pre-challenge quest #2: GET AN AVATAR. Like, yesterday. The faceless silouhette is starting to bug me. But now...to use a pic of me, or a pic of some fictional character? :\

Welcome Naxius, and yay for de-cluttering!!

Very excited to begin again.  The challenge is like a continual renewal and chance to make more progress.  Happy to be here!

~Miranda (aka Farax K)

Stars hide your fires for these here are my desires
And I won't give them up to you this time around
And so I'll be found with my stake stuck in the ground
Marking the territory of this newly impassioned soul ~ Mumford and Sons

So, tomorrow it starts again, another round of dreams, goals, setbacks and triumphs. The forest is simmering with voices and laughter and there is deep concentration and focus in the air.

I'm throwing more logs on the fire and I'm chanting "Come one, come all, gather and tell"!

Hi Druids!

I'm here for this challenge as a retreat from my usual scouting.  Figuring the dark days of impending winter are a wonderful time to fall back, regroup, and strengthen my awareness and myself.  I'm really looking forward to enjoying this challenge with you.

Level 4 City Elf Scout

STR: 6 |  DEX: 5  |  STA: 9  |  CON: 8  |  WIS: 6  |  CHA: 6

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Hi Druids!

I'm here for this challenge as a retreat from my usual scouting. Figuring the dark days of impending winter are a wonderful time to fall back, regroup, and strengthen my awareness and myself. I'm really looking forward to enjoying this challenge with you.

Welcome you of the beautiful name. This is a great place to regroup !

Hi everyone! Not my first challenge, but the first time I'm actually posting proper.
I'm so ready to do even better now that there's more support <3
Now living in Hawaii, so this outdoors kick is going to be better than ever!!

www.facebook.com/leahroseaz
Current Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/40135-roninmoro-starts-talking/
Level 2 Half-elf Druid/Scout
Dabbles in Monk and Assassin
:panda:
Always traveling!

Happy to, I want to hear everyone else's as well!
I've always been very outdoorsy and connected with nature, raised around animals, you name it. I also have always been interested in Eastern philosophy and wellness, and picked up yoga about two years ago.

I'm a huge gaming and comic book fan, and I cosplay as a hobby and part time profession.

Other than that, I'm really not sure what to say.. health has always been important to me, and I try to eat and live a very balanced life.

My own thread is here, so I don't clog up here with any more details!

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/40134-roninmoros-first-talkative-challenge/

www.facebook.com/leahroseaz
Current Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/40135-roninmoro-starts-talking/
Level 2 Half-elf Druid/Scout
Dabbles in Monk and Assassin
:panda:
Always traveling!

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines