Gather around the fire in the Druid forest.

I am Eve

Ok kids....I'm early, but I'm planning on spending the better part of this next year in the Druid forest, so I figured now was as good a time as any. My name is Bekah and I am not new to the Rebellion, and I am a special type of Druid, but they have wayyy too much shiny stuff over in the Assassin's camp and I need to get and keep my core focus before I branch out again.

What is my core focus, you ask? Getting my yoga practice consistent and getting this weight off once and for all. That's it and that's all. Simple, easy, straightforward...it works for me that way. I love to overcomplicate stuff until I do nothing at all, but no more of that. I LOVE Ashtanga Yoga, although there are no local classes here, so I am on my own, but I'm okay with that mostly. My plan is just to work my way through the Primary Series and get to the point where daily practice is second nature. I'm going to have a calendar with stickers as my way of keeping track of my practice days, and will post photos of said calendar.

As for the weight loss: No gluten, Dairy or Allergens and stay Feingold and work on limiting sugar via the book Your Last Diet. This makes the weight fall off and stay gone, it's just not easy. I am also going to participate in the Biggest Loser 3.0 started by AlienJenn when it begins, and that is it. No other goals, no more detailed plans. Keep it Simple Silly!

Will make an "official" Challenge Thread when it's time. Bekah's Step Six: Even Princesses need Simple Plans

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I haven't pegged down a guild yet, I was drawn so strongly to the Rangers, since I love Rangers in games and books. But I am in life not so much that kind of person. I'm a vegan chef, I spend a lot of time in my head, and my thoughts on fitness have gone from "gotta do it to be fit" to more of an inner journey, a cosmic wrestling match with my darker nature. I believe very strongly in balance and harmony.

I think I will be coming to stay with the Druids. My path is headed towards yoga, but currently consists of body weight training, and a lot of walks to clear the mind.

I'm glad to have found a home! Thank you for this lovely neck of the woods!

• Like 1

Race: Half Elf/Human. Class: Wildling Ranger. Level: 3 STR: 6 DEX: 2 STA: 7 CON: 5 WIS: 3 CHA: 0 

First Campaign Second Campaign

Daily Campaign Battle Log

MY FITNESS PAL LOG

Ok kids....I'm early, but I'm planning on spending the better part of this next year in the Druid forest, so I figured now was as good a time as any. My name is Bekah and I am not new to the Rebellion, and I am a special type of Druid, but they have wayyy too much shiny stuff over in the Assassin's camp and I need to get and keep my core focus before I branch out again.

What is my core focus, you ask? Getting my yoga practice consistent and getting this weight off once and for all. That's it and that's all. Simple, easy, straightforward...it works for me that way. I love to overcomplicate stuff until I do nothing at all, but no more of that. I LOVE Ashtanga Yoga, although there are no local classes here, so I am on my own, but I'm okay with that mostly. My plan is just to work my way through the Primary Series and get to the point where daily practice is second nature. I'm going to have a calendar with stickers as my way of keeping track of my practice days, and will post photos of said calendar.

As for the weight loss: No gluten, Dairy or Allergens and stay Feingold and work on limiting sugar via the book Your Last Diet. This makes the weight fall off and stay gone, it's just not easy. I am also going to participate in the Biggest Loser 3.0 started by AlienJenn when it begins, and that is it. No other goals, no more detailed plans. Keep it Simple Silly!

Will make an "official" Challenge Thread when it's time. Bekah's Step Six: Even Princesses need Simple Plans

Namaste Bekah!

Ashtanga, how exciting!

I have chosen to believe in myself.

I haven't pegged down a guild yet, I was drawn so strongly to the Rangers, since I love Rangers in games and books. But I am in life not so much that kind of person. I'm a vegan chef, I spend a lot of time in my head, and my thoughts on fitness have gone from "gotta do it to be fit" to more of an inner journey, a cosmic wrestling match with my darker nature. I believe very strongly in balance and harmony.

I think I will be coming to stay with the Druids. My path is headed towards yoga, but currently consists of body weight training, and a lot of walks to clear the mind.

I'm glad to have found a home! Thank you for this lovely neck of the woods!

How lovely to see you citizenkade, welcome here!

• Like 1

I have chosen to believe in myself.

Namaste Bekah!

Ashtanga, how exciting!

Namaste Eve :)

Do you have a preferred style of yoga? I'm doing absolutely nothing at the moment because I have been sick almost the entire time between Thanksgiving week and now. Between the stomach bug and the flu and now Bronchitis requiring several rounds of steroids and antibiotics and several different nebulizer treatments so far and it's still not better yet...I may have to even curtail my participation in this next 6 week challenge.

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines