Blaidd's final KISS for the year (2013.7)

Hi folks, I'm sorry I've been so absent. Ppl seem to have realized that I'm not here for a month and I've literally been out every night for two weeks (hell I'm sitting at the airport waiting for my next flight and still haven't slept in 24hrs)! Work has also been crazy, so I really haven't had time to pop into my thread and update. I have been lurking in yours though.

I'm going to do a very quick challenge summary, because as mentioned I'm waiting for my plane to board and I've got maybe 45min while I charge my mobile phone and ipad. Also I'm typing on said ipad so excuse all and every mistake and lack of pasting the goals from the first post.

Quest 1 - walk 275000 steps.

Unfortunately my battery died in my zip in week 4 And I haven't replaced it yet, but I've done so much walking lately. Running around trying to get last minute trip stuff (I was at the burea de change twice yesterday), then there were copious beach walks, my uncle is down from Hong Kong and is an avid hiker, so one of those too. I probably didn't reach the full 275k, but I know I came darn close.

Quest 2 - gym 20x

This didn't end all too well due to commitments, but i landed up swimming a lot (its summer and the pool is a great place to hang out with friends after work before dinner). I've even become more confident in my swimming costume and have been wearing it without cover ups lately. A little bit of inch loss goes a long way.

Quest 3 was a wash from the beginning. I accidentally ate something not W30 and stopped. But fear not I have been incredibly good with meals. I might have only cooked one meal at home in two weeks, but I've had plenty of good food. Last night was a good example - JV and I went on our first official dinner date and I had ostrich and grilled veggies with a single glass of red wine. It was delicious and guilt free and not salad. I'll explain the JV thing later.

My life quest was a photo quest and I think I have it nailed :) I took some beautiful pics this weekend.

Ok so JV has kinda happened. For those of you who followed me last challenge will know that jay and I split but he's been staying with me until he's managed to sort himself out. It was rough to start but got comparatively easier as he got help etc. well JV is his best friend. I know, I know, go ahead and quote the bro code. JV has been patiently waiting in the wings for me to start recovery and felt that last week was a good time to test the waters, hence last nights date. It was lovely and I'm really hoping for a second one when I'm back. We don't have to do slot of getting to know each other because we've become really good friends since the break up and we are both suffering under jays bad habits. Strange the things that bring ppl together. Anyway, its new and I'm on holiday and I don't wanna jinx it.

As for stats, I've lost weight, I broke the 120kg last week, and I'm now wearing a Large, also down to a size 18. I will do a proper annual update sometime in the next few weeks and you can find that in my battle log. I'm excited to see where I've come from and where I'm heading.

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone.

Sent with awesomeness from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey everyone, thanks for the wishes. I hope 2014 is wonderful for all of you. I'm still in the land of the bronzed gluten worshippers. Another week and I'm homeward bound. It's been amazing and I will come back with pics and stories I promise. Hugs xx

Sent with awesomeness from my iPad using Tapatalk