So here's the deal:  First to 60 minutes of Jump Roping (is that really a word?) wins.  Please note, this is not an all at once thing.  60 minutes of constant jumping might kill a few of us.  Do this in increments.  

I have document to keep track of your time, however, I can't upload it for some reason.  I don't know enough of Google Docs (or whatever it is now...) to make this work here, but I am willing to keep track if you want to email me or send me a message here.  If you want to join, please let me know and I'll add your very own tab to keep track.  I will post updated totals daily for all to see until I figure out how to put the document up here.

jitterstheclown@gmail.com

Edit:

Alright, AlexCold crushed this challenge into the ground.  So, I am updating the deal.  
Jump for 60 minutes.  Feel like a kid again and feel the burn.  60 minutes everyone.  Go!

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I got 10 minutes in this morning (may have been a mistake to go that long...).  We'll see how this goes.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Reporting in on Monday morning:

0 minutes so far. Hope to get some minutes in tonight in the frigidness of the outdoors.

That's why I did it in the morning before work.  Great way to wake myself up.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I'm in guys!  0 minutes yet...

Added.  Welcome aboard

Level 2 Warforged Druid

20100111_134648_kent_brockman.jpg

Welcome to the Jump Rope PVP Challenge, folks.  I am your host, Jitters Theodore Clown (Theodore is long for The).  

We have quite the first day here at NF.  After one day, we see Jitters feeling like a puddle of goo after 10 minutes, Batwoman feeling rather Jell-O like with 8 minutes, AlexCold and JessFit rounding us out at 5 minutes a piece and have untangled themselves from their ropes.  

As the days progress and as others report in, I will keep you up to date, here at Nerd Fitness.

You-Stay-Classy-San-Diego-Anchorman.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

throw-your-fists-up.gif

You're welcome

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I'm still feeling like goo, but I'm doing this, the Advanced Body Weight Workout and a progressive workout with my wife...  I may have taken on too much. 

Level 2 Warforged Druid

600px-kent_brockman2.png

We interrupt your regularly scheduled program for this special report.  

TrendyWendy has reported in with a 10 minute jump rope session to bring herself up the leader boards in a tie with Jitters!  

Sources close to Jitters told NF News 42 that he "is really glad people are joining in on this challenge.  It's still anybodies challenge."  

We now return you to 'Where's my lobster going'

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Worry not, dear Jess!  We may be at 10 minutes, but I know I will have a bit of a recovery and probably not go as long next time.  

And what the hell is in this coffee?  I think I should become a writer... 

Level 2 Warforged Druid

ALEX! We've got to stop being klutzes and catch up! Additionally we should have joined the "invisible jumprope challenge" because we might have gotten fewer bruises.

You got it my dear. Even tho, I think I just need a regular piece of rope. My jumprope sucks.

Also ultimate excuse: NEWBORN!

But seriously I will win this thing!

Pinterest: Alex's Paleo Wins - Recipes on Pinterest              Instagram: alexcold23             MFP: dalex916