It's funny...I don't think I'm particularly competitive but I do tend to do well at things I take on.  I guess I just have high expectations for myself/my performance and if I end up beating someone out, that's fine but it's not a motivator for me.  Maybe that just means I'm only competitive with myself?  I am totally behind there being a winner in life (you know how much I love my Timbers), it's just not MY motivation, if that makes sense.  Thinking about this fascinates me; what motivates everyone.

It's funny...I don't think I'm particularly competitive but I do tend to do well at things I take on.  I guess I just have high expectations for myself/my performance and if I end up beating someone out, that's fine but it's not a motivator for me.  Maybe that just means I'm only competitive with myself?  I am totally behind there being a winner in life (you know how much I love my Timbers), it's just not MY motivation, if that makes sense.  Thinking about this fascinates me; what motivates everyone.

I am usually motivated by things that entertain me.  Surprisingly, working out falls into that because I make it interesting.  I will gladly lose a game if I do it in an amusing manor, but I will also set up my wins with just as much entertainment.  I've been told it's hard to pick me for a team because you never know how things are going to turn out.  I have a lot of randomness in me.  For instance, I was rolling up a new D&D character and the DM asked for his name.  I told him it was Zok.  He asked "Z - O - K?"  My reply; "He's fine!"  (Say it out loud and it makes sense).  I wasn't expecting it to come up, but I'm glad it did. 

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Yeah. I could be more productive. They could also pay me more. These are the balances we strike.

Amen, Sister!  

Reposting:

af30a4aa31ba335bdf75fab6b7718cd70d180c96

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

@Jitters: Riddler... is that you?

Riddle me this: What type of cheese is made backwards?

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Wait, woah! What happened to cute jitters? Where did creepy jitters come from?

Felt like a time for change.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Wait, woah! What happened to cute jitters? Where did creepy jitters come from?

Funny I find the Riddler pic less creepy. No offense Jitters... just me and clowns.

Riddle me this: What type of cheese is made backwards?

Well.. there is no cheese that is processed backwards. No puns for cheese that would mean backwards... is there a cheese called EDAM?

I'm a time traveler, but I can only go one way and only a second at a time.

Indeed there is.  And it's delicious.  If you like Gouda, I recommend trying some.

Well done.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Just going to leave this here for those that want a burger:

http://www.cheeseandburger.com/

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Just going to leave this here for those that want a burger:

http://www.cheeseandburger.com/

That is amazing!

My mom just got back from Jamaca. She said there are shacks all over labled "Cold Beer Joint". This is not meant to denote that it is a bar, but that you walk in and get a cold beer and a joint. Somehow cheese and burger made me think of this

Warrior, Ravenclaw, book lover, history nerd, Red Sonja wannabe

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Jamaica is like that.  

And that it's Patrick Warburton's voice makes it that much better.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I'm in!  I jumped 2 minutes on monday and 4 today.  Put me at 6.

Dr. Mrs. Kate Murry - Not a Dr. named Kate, nor do I have red hair, but I do have microbiology cred.

Level 3 Manic Pixie Dreamgirl

STR 3/DEX 1/STA 3/CON 3/WIS 3/CHA 2

Current Challege:   no pain =win

Past Challenges: First: 28   Third: 30  :joyous:

Battle Log (Women's NFA) Battle Log

Read the Bible in 2014: 7% finished

"Mercy lives here, at home with the saints and the sinners, mercy lives here" -Derri

What's wrong with me!? 10 minutes tonight jumping with my son. I hurt.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

About 17 bruises, 4 trip and falls, 6 kitty interventions, and 25 minutes of jump tonight!

Nice! I am a zombie this morning due to my son being awake a lot last night. Taking the day off from working out and will hopefully go to sleep early.

I'll do a proper posting when I get into work today.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Woah, not sure if anyone else had an epic jumping night but it looks like Batwoman is catching up on Jitters pretty closely...  someone takes competition seriously! Makes it all that much more fun hehe. Still it seems like Jitters did just enough last night to hang on to the lead...

In another note: my calves are a little twingy todat but not nearly as bad as I had expected considering 25 minutes of jump time

Warrior, Ravenclaw, book lover, history nerd, Red Sonja wannabe

Current Challenge

Battle Log

I did not see that Jitters got an extra 10 minutes in... He must be aware of my crazy.

A little, yes, but also I have a hard time saying no to my kids when they want to work out.  I just hope no one wants to do anything today...  I'm so close though.  Do I risk overdoing it and go for the last 10 minutes tonight, or do I rest and feel better tomorrow?  To be fair, the TCNF Meet up is Saturday, so if I finish tonight, I would be fine for that...   Hmmm....  I just don't know that I could do it at this point...

Level 2 Warforged Druid

15 minutes in, used it as a warmup.
I really think it's fun, even more with some Rocky OST music. hahaha!

BUT the intensity is higher than just running (at least for me) so I had a hard time keeping my breath. :)

Calude, Human Warrior.
STR 14|DEX 8|STA 12|CON 12|WIS 10|CHA 10

A strong men doesn't need a future; he makes his own.

42gif_golf_ball.jpg?color=White&height=2

And now Sports with Jitters.

Thank you Jitters, and welcome everyone to Sports with Jitters.  Overnight we saw large patches of darkness that continued on until the morning...  WHO THE HELL REPLACED MY REPORT WITH THE WEATHER!?  I SEE YOU OVER THERE JITTERS!  YOU CAN'T HIDE IN THAT BATH ROOM FOREVER!

Ah, here we go.  A Doctor was on scene last night posting 6 minutes total since Monday.  Welcome to the insanity Dr. Kate!

tumblr_lm12noRTS81qb87bqo1_500.gif

There was some epic jumping going on with JessFit and Batwoman overnight with 25 minutes and 30 minutes respectively.  JessFit has been rumored to have had help from her cats getting her calves 'twingy', but this reporter would never speculate without hard proof.  And really, cats?  Like they know anything about jumping rope...  Batwoman has been quoted using the term 'bounce worthy' and that amuses me greatly.  It will be a regular part of some of my reporting now.  Thank you Batwoman.  Jitters had a momentary loss of common sense and decided to jump with his son for 10 minutes (after which his son kept going for another 45 minutes...  the kid is insane.  I think he might win and he's not even playing!)  Holycalude came in with an impressive 15 minutes to bring him up to 15 minutes.  Rocky has never been played in my house, but it will be now.

That's all for sports for now.  We now turn it over to the weather with Jitters.

I'LL SMACK YOU UP SIDE YOUR HEAD YOU DIRTY CLOWN!  Screw up my sports report will yo

off-the-air2.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid