Ladies and Gentlemen!

challenge-accomplished.jpeg

After thinking I was done, my son woke me up at 4am and I took it as a sign. That sign was he needed a bottle and diaper change. Irrelevant I know, but then I realized the time and I got to work.

I watched this video first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyJgTTUoBDk

Then pumped out 35 minutes over the next hour. Then I made pumpkin dark chocolate cookies for employee appreciation day (ok, the wife made them, but I helped!!).

Now excuse me as I go tape my left calf muscle back to my leg. Seriously, epic cramp time.

Pinterest: Alex's Paleo Wins - Recipes on Pinterest              Instagram: alexcold23             MFP: dalex916

Ladies and Gentlemen!

challenge-accomplished.jpeg

After thinking I was done, my son woke me up at 4am and I took it as a sign. That sign was he needed a bottle and diaper change. Irrelevant I know, but then I realized the time and I got to work.

I watched this video first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyJgTTUoBDk

Then pumped out 35 minutes over the next hour. Then I made pumpkin dark chocolate cookies for employee appreciation day (ok, the wife made them, but I helped!!).

Now excuse me as I go tape my left calf muscle back to my leg. Seriously, epic cramp time.

OMG WHAT! Good for you! Super impressed

Warrior, Ravenclaw, book lover, history nerd, Red Sonja wannabe

Current Challenge

Battle Log

I think since the title has been taken I will spend the last 30 minutes of my jumproping challenge trying to get double unders. Is this smart? Probably not. Go big or go home!

You go girl!!!

Please take video evidence... for critique... and laughter.

I'm a time traveler, but I can only go one way and only a second at a time.

I think since the title has been taken I will spend the last 30 minutes of my jumproping challenge trying to get double unders. Is this smart? Probably not. Go big or go home!

My motto is: "you got to risk it to get some biscuit." Which boils down to, if you don't try, you'll never win.

Pinterest: Alex's Paleo Wins - Recipes on Pinterest              Instagram: alexcold23             MFP: dalex916

breaking-news4.gif

We interrupt your regularly interrupted interruption to bring you this interruption:

AlexCold, who was once described as the man who would help you find your keys if you lost them has won the 2013 Nerd Fitness PvP Jump Rope Challenge Extravaganza.  What was seen as a relieving move from Batwoman and JitterThe.Clown, Alex went for 35 minutes this morning to prove you don't have to be crazy to be a member of this board, but it is a requirement for this challenge.  We congratulate Alex on his success and we are eager to hear of everyone else finishing (hint hint everybody).  From all of us at NF News 42 to AlexCold:

chuck-norris-approved.gif

And now back to 'How the Hell Did You Get it in There'

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I am going to continue to jump.  I am going to get a piece of rope from my maintenance department and finish my 60 at lunch today.  Then it's put away till Monday.  Good job Alex!

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I have zero minutes of jumping because I have just been creepily reading the thread.  Great job everyone!!  Jitters your news casts are Legen-(wait for it)-DARY!  

Congrats Alex!

Thanks, I'm hoping to get picked up by CNN or some such network.  Something national would be good.

Though now that I think about it, NF is global.  Take that newscasts!

I will finish my hour and use jump rope as my warm-up before my body-weight work outs, but definitely going to take tonight to stretch and recover a little bit.

Good call on that.  I'm using the rope as my 20 minutes of cardio for my next challenge.  Looking forward to that.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Excellent craziness, Alex.

Did 5 minutes this morning.  Or rather 140 jumps X 5.  Normal cadence for me is 140/minute, and I find it easier to count than to bother with a clock.

I'll do more later.  Will get to the 60.  If for no other reason than to give Jitters more fodder for reportage.

Dr. Mrs. Kate Murry - Not a Dr. named Kate, nor do I have red hair, but I do have microbiology cred.

Level 3 Manic Pixie Dreamgirl

STR 3/DEX 1/STA 3/CON 3/WIS 3/CHA 2

Current Challege:   no pain =win

Past Challenges: First: 28   Third: 30  :joyous:

Battle Log (Women's NFA) Battle Log

Read the Bible in 2014: 7% finished

"Mercy lives here, at home with the saints and the sinners, mercy lives here" -Derri

kp22_x2_medium.jpg

tumblr_lxk3baZ1i81r7ji6eo1_400.gif

Put up the last 10 at lunch.  Done!

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Stephen-Colbert-Is-Ready-For-The-Show-Wi

Good afternoon and welcome to your after lunch report on NF News 42.  I am your host, Jitters "What the hell was I thinking" The. Clown

Well, AlexCold is our Champ for the Challenge, but our other contestants just wont quit.  Dr. Kate put up another 5 minutes of jumping this morning bringing her total to 11 minutes, or 1,540 jumps for those keeping track at home.  Jitters has no idea how many jumps he made, but finished his 60 minutes with a plain rope from his place of business on his lunch break.  The other workers thought he was having a stroke, but when paramedics arrived, they found him to be in good shape.  

Up next, 'Can I get a What What'

Level 2 Warforged Druid

AlexCold 60 Batwoman 45 CeaseFire 10 Harika 0 Jessfit 30 Jitters 60 PhatKid 0 Raxie 0 TrendyWendyPDX 20 holycalude 15 Jacob O'Brien 10 Dr. Kate

Current totals

I'm glad to help spread laughter into your life.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Excellent craziness, Alex.

Did 5 minutes this morning.  Or rather 140 jumps X 5.  Normal cadence for me is 140/minute, and I find it easier to count than to bother with a clock.

I'll do more later.  Will get to the 60.  If for no other reason than to give Jitters more fodder for reportage.

Holy Crap! I'm definitely not doing 140 jumps a minute. You win! I'm more at like 75, I just can't coordinate the rope enough to jump with it that fast. I'm sure I can jump that fast, just not with a rope.

And really, thanks to all of you guys and gals. I'm very competitive and wouldn't have done it if I didn't feel threatened. And to be even more honest, thanks for all the cheering and positiveness. You people sure know how to motivate!

I think I will keep jumping just not in the near future, my calves are way tight. I mean, epic I drank a fifth of tequila and my calf is cramping so tight I scream bloody murder tight. (BTW..If I drink a ton my calves charley horse bad.)

And Jitters, you da man! Give it up to our host!

joker_clap.gif