• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jittersthe.Clown

N.A.G. 42 - Fresh faced and ready to go

like this

tumblr_mc41anKuLR1qihh0eo1_1280.jpg

of course I can do the bow on a band too, so the tie part of the bowtie doesn't cause issues

Note: thats not my bro, it is a random google image

Adorbs. I want.

Pick a color and let me know neck measurements! Also, do you want a bow on a band or a real bowtie? It may not happen til January when the Christmas crafts are over but I love making these!

Green is my color... brings out the ol' irises.

I'd like the real bow tie... I would like to imagine that I'm competent enough to figure that out.

No rush. Is there something that you want in exchange?

Green is my color... brings out the ol' irises.

I'd like the real bow tie... I would like to imagine that I'm competent enough to figure that out.

No rush. Is there something that you want in exchange?

No but thank you! I like to make things for people, and green is a great color!

No but thank you! I like to make things for people, and green is a great color!

Awesome. My natural response is to always offer food or baked goods in exchange for things. Not sure if that flies here.

Jess, we may need to talk about a Mega Man beanie in exchange for a stained glass piece.

Yes. And do his before you do mine, because it is more urgent and awesome.

Awesome. My natural response is to always offer food or baked goods in exchange for things. Not sure if that flies here.

Baked goods are always wonderful, but I'm not sure how well they would ship, especially since yours are so lacking in preservatives

Jess, we may need to talk about a Mega Man beanie in exchange for a stained glass piece.

I would need to find a reasonable pattern for this, or create one. I was thinking about it when you posted it the other day but I didn't want to say I could do it before I figured it out hahaha!

Came back this morning to post that my new thread is up (VROOM!) and realized that Godzilla gif reminds me of my mom trying to get my sister to eat broccoli. My sister still doesn't eat broccoli.

I have missed you guys! This week has been insane, but that big project is now permanently burninated. \o/

Sorry I can't help you on the tie front, Batwoman. I suck at ties, too. Looks like Jitters has you covered, though!

Oh seriously. I actually blew the better part of a day doing exactly that a couple of months ago. That site is amazing and just never gets old.

Also, I happen to be wearing my Trogdor shirt today. Win. :-D

th_output_UY7N5I_zps0b734c90.gif not great....but it's a first go...suggestions?

This is so badass!

Also DON'T FORGET TO TAKE YOUR BEFORE PICTURES! I just took a bunch so I figured I would remind you all <3