• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jittersthe.Clown

N.A.G. 42 - Fresh faced and ready to go

Happy day 1 NAG42! So excited for this challenge!

Loki.gif

I have updated the post on page 1, it now links to every member's challenge. Our workout buddies are above that so you can find out which member you need to be encouraging and pushing and butt kicking. I'm just so excited today guys hehehe

Yeah!  First day of the new challenge!  I'm set to workout in the afternoon but wanted to pop in to get pumped up.

I have a question for you guys.  Can you identify this character?  I feel like I should know what this is, but I don't....

BYhcnO1IUAEnI0Z.jpg

Yeah!  First day of the new challenge!  I'm set to workout in the afternoon but wanted to pop in to get pumped up.

I have a question for you guys.  Can you identify this character?  I feel like I should know what this is, but I don't....

BYhcnO1IUAEnI0Z.jpg

ORKO!!!!  From He-Man

tumblr_lc0l9k5Abg1qbqm2bo1_500.gif

I'm still sore from working out yesterday!! Although I want to go run again tonight! I know what you mean though...I'm all anxious and wanting to go to the gym!

don-amp-039-t-fuck-with-me-in-beastmode_

I'm still sore from working out yesterday!! Although I want to go run again tonight! I know what you mean though...I'm all anxious and wanting to go to the gym!

don-amp-039-t-fuck-with-me-in-beastmode_

SO CUTE!  You are totally in beast mode and I love it! So my gram decorated the living room in our soon-to-be-former house with a wall of mirrors. The furniture is finally out and the carpet is pulled up. For the first time in my life this dancer has her own dance studio, and she only has it til Friday! So I made the most of it yesterday after taking before pictures and now my back, abs, and sides hurt! Still going for a run today though, and probably dancing more! <3 I just want to workout and play, is that so bad?

SO CUTE!  You are totally in beast mode and I love it! So my gram decorated the living room in our soon-to-be-former house with a wall of mirrors. The furniture is finally out and the carpet is pulled up. For the first time in my life this dancer has her own dance studio, and she only has it til Friday! So I made the most of it yesterday after taking before pictures and now my back, abs, and sides hurt! Still going for a run today though, and probably dancing more! <3 I just want to workout and play, is that so bad?

Terrible.

Please allow for at least the proper 8 hours for work to crush your soul.