• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jittersthe.Clown

N.A.G. 42 - Fresh faced and ready to go

Jitters does, I currently do not although I'm starting to think I should, it seems to be all the rage

It's just a nice app to track your diet and exercise...although if you don't have a heart monitor it can be difficult to accurately judge your calories burned...

Jit..what's your username so I can friend ya

18.gif  I had a hard time not LOLing at my desk on this one....just bad business right there....I bet that hurt too!

I know! I love that she kind of gets stuck then flips. That's one way to be sore after the gym!

Group gif: awesome.  Really awesome.

On those workout fails, I'm soooo afraid I'm going to have one of those treadmill moment when I do interval running.  My iPhone has already had a couple and it was not pretty.

The gentleman's exercise...wtf?  I mean, we all like to have a drink while we workout, right?  And read?  Can anyone tell what book he's reading?

15.gif

Dang, all this time I've been cardioing wrong. That looks like the best way to do fartleks. *gigglesnort*

My favorite of those gifs was Number 13 because it made me go WAT so hard I had to watch it more than once. All I could think was "Why?!"