I want in on this character action too. The other foreign chick who fights off imaginary demons, all while rocking some serious ass kicking heels :) just don't make me a terrorist, sick of South African terrorists (we as a nation, are seriously nowhere near smart or organized enough to be terrorists).

Sent with awesomeness from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great news to hear about the writing gig. Love that koan, I admittedly first heard it on King of the Hill but I got the actual meaning and in a way that is how I try and live my life.

I'll be joining you with a meditation goal so we'll have to compare notes at some point.

Ooh, I could dig that. I could seriously dig that. Maybe halfway through the challenge?

Cross-posted from the battle log.

Managed to get a workout in today. Woot!

Warmed Up

Handstand Holds: 4x12s

Shoulder Bridge Lifts: 4x6

Elevated Pike Press: 4x2

Shoulder Bridge Lifts with Twists: 4x3/side

Frog Stands: 4x12s

Shoulder Bridge Lifts with a Kick: 3x3/leg

Skipped the Cooldown, because write-in. Otherwise, yeah, everything is good to go.

Was pretty happy with this one, though. I thought I'd run out of time prematurely, but it turns out that I still managed to do more repetitions all around. Whew.

Mmmmmmmm....Strawberries.

Turtle-Wants-Strawberry.jpg

Hey! I wanna be a character too! (You are going to have to incorporate the whole of NF at this rate! ;) )

I can't believe you are already starting your workouts! Hardcore! I'm still being lazy until Monday. :P

You're gonna do awesome! GET IT :D

• Like 1

Cross-posted from the battle log.

Managed to get a workout in today. Woot!

Warmed Up

Handstand Holds: 4x12s

Shoulder Bridge Lifts: 4x6

Elevated Pike Press: 4x2

Shoulder Bridge Lifts with Twists: 4x3/side

Frog Stands: 4x12s

Shoulder Bridge Lifts with a Kick: 3x3/leg

Skipped the Cooldown, because write-in. Otherwise, yeah, everything is good to go.

Was pretty happy with this one, though. I thought I'd run out of time prematurely, but it turns out that I still managed to do more repetitions all around. Whew.

Oddly, this post would not display in tapatalk.  Weird.  Nice workout!  Hope the writing is going well :-)

Hey! I wanna be a character too! (You are going to have to incorporate the whole of NF at this rate! ;) )

I can't believe you are already starting your workouts! Hardcore! I'm still being lazy until Monday. :tongue:

He has much drive.  Also, that pic is so cute.

I can't believe you are already starting your workouts! Hardcore! I'm still being lazy until Monday. :tongue:

Wow, that would be a ginormous strawberry. It would be delicious. No joke.

Geez, everyone wants to be characters. I'm assuming these are bit parts and joke acknowledgments, although if y'all want more, I see no reason not to...

I was too excited to wait. I've been having fun with 'em so far - getting my workout on with a relatively small investment of time. I've enjoyed it. :)

Oddly, this post would not display in tapatalk.  Weird.  Nice workout!  Hope the writing is going well :-)

Well, the workouts are going well so far, and the writing is going good too. It's only day 10 and I'm already at 25K out of 50K minimum. It's feeling good.

Wow, that would be a ginormous strawberry. It would be delicious. No joke.

Geez, everyone wants to be characters. I'm assuming these are bit parts and joke acknowledgments, although if y'all want more, I see no reason not to...

I was too excited to wait. I've been having fun with 'em so far - getting my workout on with a relatively small investment of time. I've enjoyed it. :)

Well, the workouts are going well so far, and the writing is going good too. It's only day 10 and I'm already at 25K out of 50K minimum. It's feeling good.

Everyone want's their 15 seconds of fame. ;)

No, it's ok.....don't make me a character. No need to add anything boring to your story. Heaven's no!

Those short bursty workouts can make you feel so accomplished even though it only cost your 30 minutes of your life. Love it.

Excellent! 

:)

Everyone want's their 15 seconds of fame. ;)

No, it's ok.....don't make me a character. No need to add anything boring to your story. Heaven's no!

Those short bursty workouts can make you feel so accomplished even though it only cost your 30 minutes of your life. Love it.

What! First you're in, then you're out? I don't even know. :D

And the thing is, these are 30 minutes of just raw, concentrated tension. However much it takes. Just make the most of it.

I take quite some pride in the knowledge (delusion?) that I'm partly(?) at fault for getting you into (a bastardized version of) Convict Conditioning. That's fame enough for me. (So adding those points to CHA was a good idea indeed.) Also, here, have a sub.

A sub, you say? You mean... one of these?

sub.jpg

That's not Paleo! XD

But yeah, you kind of brought me back to it. I think it's got some potential in it, and the folks who are in charge of calisthenics certs aren't exactly saying he's no good. So. There's got to be something to it - if not in the progressions themselves or in the rigid adherence, then to the base of programming and the cadence of movement. Maybe.

We'll see. It's able to fry me out in half an hour or so, so I'm not gonna complain.

Sounds like a plan to me. What type of meditation are you planning? So far I've been having a lot of luck with moving meditation while I do my morning run.

Well, for me, most of my luck has been sitting meditation in the morning. I think the term most people use for it is zazen? I use guided audio to help me, mostly because I'm pursuing the neurological programming aspect as opposed to the religious/spiritual aspect.

Well, for me, most of my luck has been sitting meditation in the morning. I think the term most people use for it is zazen? I use guided audio to help me, mostly because I'm pursuing the neurological programming aspect as opposed to the religious/spiritual aspect.

What a coincidence, I'm going to be sitting in the morning for some basic mindfulness meditation. 

I'm in the same boat with the neurological aspects. I was focusing a little while back on helping my heart, but according to my doctor I really don't need to worry about that.

Hahahaha. Took me a sec to realize that's a gif!!!

Me too. Also, you totally knocked me off my game. Totally forgot to quote you. lol

What a coincidence, I'm going to be sitting in the morning for some basic mindfulness meditation. 

I'm in the same boat with the neurological aspects. I was focusing a little while back on helping my heart, but according to my doctor I really don't need to worry about that.

Well, by focusing on the neurology, you'll help your heart via stress reduction, so. Roundabout, but it works.

YAY for the gig and money! Being overwhelmed is no good, so I'm glad that you are meditating. I agree about the CC training, but I guess if you are in, you have time for those high reps. "Hey, I'm bored, let's do 100 push up for one set," kind of thing. Completely different for not living in "the clink". :P