nightlight boldly (and bravely!) goes where no ranger has gone before...

nightlight

NO. OMG. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS.

(Bc this is just how it is...)

AGREE!!!

mass defection, tutus, pop songs... Man you people just messed UP!

Damn.

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

NO. OMG. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS.

Who peed in your tent?! :)

Two of my college roommates and a third close friend from college are all living there now! I try to visit ATL about once a year.

OHhh yeah! You know, now that we're talking about this I remember having this conversation before! Derp

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

haha you guys are so funny. 

yesterday and today have been slight eating disasters. but whatever. i'll right this ship. 

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

I am so god damned confused who is what class and where their challenges are now. So damn confused...

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I am so god damned confused who is what class and where their challenges are now. So damn confused...

yeah. i'm playing with the warriors this time around.

Is it a meat ship?

ceUJ6w5.jpg

mmmm meat.

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

I blame emcee or nightlight.

It's crossfit girls, they pee at double unders

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

It's crossfit girls, they pee at double unders

Not this CrossFit girl. My pelvic floor is strong. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

So are we saying a strong snatch prevents pee leaks?

I'm just clarifying...and stuff.

• Like 1

I AM going the distance

Snatching does the body good.

amirite?

I just giggle snorted bone broth.

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Snatching does the body good.

amirite?

yes. exactly.

So are we saying a strong snatch prevents pee leaks?

I'm just clarifying...and stuff.

yes. :)

Ahahahahahaha

I'm just laughing by myself in my apartment don't mind me

hehehehe

I just giggle snorted bone broth.

hysterical.

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

Yo, just thought I'd stop in and let you know I'm subjecting myself to my own misery and put myself on the intermediate program I gave you. Did the first week this week and this is what it looked like.

Eat. Sleep. High bar squat. | Strength is a skill, refine it.
Follow my Weightlifting team's antics: Instagram | Facebook | Youtube
Looking for a strength program? Check out The Danger Method and remember to do your damn abs

Not this CrossFit girl. My pelvic floor is strong. :)

Was gonna say "giggity", but everyone else already offered up much better inuendo than I can manage.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Yo, just thought I'd stop in and let you know I'm subjecting myself to my own misery and put myself on the intermediate program I gave you. Did the first week this week and this is what it looked like.

sweet. i'm really excited to start on monday. hopefully the spartan on saturday won't put too much of a hurt on me.

Was gonna say "giggity", but everyone else already offered up much better inuendo than I can manage.

hahaha. 

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines