Welcome, Jitters. Please press start

Jittersthe.Clown

Please do, CeaseFire.  I can use all the help I can get.  TherealKat's also going to keep me accountable on there.  

Juggling is a skill I can teach to anyone.  It takes practice like anything else.  

Thanks for the support everyone.  I'm looking forward to this challenge.  Now I just have to get through this day and not kill anyone here at work.   :hopelessness:

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

If you murder people and go to jail. I'm definitely winning the jump rope challenge.

They have jump ropes in jail.  Not sure about internets, though...

Can you teach anyone to juggle well? :)

I can.  I am a very patient teacher.  I have taught 5 year old cub scouts up to a 76 year old on his birthday.  That was a great day.  

Grrrr I want to jump 30 minutes tonight now, you're bringing out the competitive in me

I want to finish this too.  I should have brought my rope into work today and cracked it out on my lunch.

I may have to just go the 10 tonight and say screw tomorrow.

GIRL FIGHT!!!!

I'll get the camera and sell the tickets!

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

If this funds our NF trip to visiting places to workout I am down! I will even wear a little bikini. However she will porbably kick my tush so whichever of you is planning to increase our profits by betting on us, bet on her!

My day = made

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Oh I'm so going to pick your brain then for the juggling PvP. :)

Also I'll get the popcorn. 

Not a problem.  I look forward to it.  That's going to be a fun PvP challenge.  

TMNT-GIFS-19.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

What if we grease Jess up? :D

YES!

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I love you Jess, but I'm pretty sure if we actually fought (which we won't) I would snap you in half. You're a very strong lady. I am just built like a brick house.

I'm down for more PVP though.

Oh, I bet you would, I've seen your guns. I told them to bet on you!

What if we grease Jess up? :D

With what...? Do they sell industrail size tubs of vaselene?

Warrior, Ravenclaw, book lover, history nerd, Red Sonja wannabe

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Level 2 Warforged Druid

There are some industrial uses for it.  And with animals, I'm sure.  And you asked.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Happy Thursday everybody!

Perhaps we get a lot of the smaller KY tubes a la Old School?  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines