Welcome, Jitters. Please press start

Jittersthe.Clown

Hope everyone had a good Christmas.  

I must be really easily amused.

comic_20131217_SantaJewels_web.jpg

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

NRTIFLDTMOMNBART

December 26th, 20XX: Sober - Tool.  Why can't we not be sober?  Some days, it just doesn't pay to sober up.  I had a couple years just after high school that were spent like that.  They were both fun and depressing all at the same time.  I had felt that if you had gotten too close, you'd be pulled down as well.  Fortunately, I got over that.  I still have my down days; I always will, but I don't let the alcohol be my coping mechanism anymore. 

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

That's exactly why I drink now too.  

I'm going to have to make some of these.  Less profanity though.

youre-pretty-awesome.jpg

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

funny-pictures-dump-a-day-44.jpg

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

It's going to be fun.

So, I'm bowing out of the next 6WC, but I will keeping track of workouts I do here at my battle log.  Go there for a Jitters post that is only rivaled from the first post of this thread.  And to follow along with my semi-sane ramblings from time to time.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines