Welcome, Jitters. Please press start

Jittersthe.Clown

It's going to be a long day at work.  I just want to get home and lift something.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Right on, Jitters! Loud music is the best way to start a challenge, yesss.

Speaking of music, I thought I had heard of the Protomen and asked hubs if he has their stuff. He enthusiastically told me that he does and says to feel free to friend him on MFP as well. :-) You can find him through mine.

Level 3 Harpy Ranger

5 STR | 3 DEX | 5 STA | 4 CON | 8 WIS | 5 CHA

N.A.G.42!

Current Challenge: Roll On • Previous Challenge: Sing-a!

MFP | Twitter

Wharrgarrbl!

Agreed! Motivation is always so high at the beginning of the challenge. I just want to do everything before It runs out. Go get 'em Jitters!

I'm hopeful for all of us.  This time feels different to me.  I think we've all enjoyed the first challenge so much.

Lift your desk. FLIP THAT SHIZZ.

I love the energy on the forums on challenge start. I hope we're not all dragging our feet in a couple of weeks. XD

I think if you saw my desk and knew how week my arms are, you'd be laughing at the thought of me attempting that...  It's solid wood and L shaped, so it doesn't flip easily.  And it would hit the wall it's up against and come right back down on me, ruining my day...  I like the thought though.

I'll make sure we're still riding high through the end.  Not sure how yet, but I'll do it.

Right on, Jitters! Loud music is the best way to start a challenge, yesss.

Speaking of music, I thought I had heard of the Protomen and asked hubs if he has their stuff. He enthusiastically told me that he does and says to feel free to friend him on MFP as well. :-) You can find him through mine.

I cranked Act Two, let it roll into Act One and just felt like I was going to have to avenge a brother's death.  Fortunately, none of my brothers are dead, so I yelled at the box of pop tarts on my co workers desk.  Almost as satisfying.

I am so glad your husband knows of them.  Brilliant in my eyes.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I'm hopeful for all of us.  This time feels different to me.  I think we've all enjoyed the first challenge so much.

I think part of the difference is that we have done it before and we can do it again. We know that we can make it through 6 weeks because we already have and even if we don't hit all our goals then we will at least see progress! Plus this time around we aren't the new kids, we have friends, we know that we have people to joke with us, give us advice, kick our butts, and cheer when we do something good. We know the NF is everything that we hoped it would be and we have faith that not only can we do this, but we have chosen a great support group if ever we falter.

Warrior, Ravenclaw, book lover, history nerd, Red Sonja wannabe

Current Challenge

Battle Log

I think part of the difference is that we have done it before and we can do it again. We know that we can make it through 6 weeks because we already have and even if we don't hit all our goals then we will at least see progress! Plus this time around we aren't the new kids, we have friends, we know that we have people to joke with us, give us advice, kick our butts, and cheer when we do something good. We know the NF is everything that we hoped it would be and we have faith that not only can we do this, but we have chosen a great support group if ever we falter.

I completely agree..without the group of friends I've developed on here I probably would have hesitated doing another challenge....instead I was all about it because I wanted too. That makes all the difference when you want to do something. It's like I'm not just doing it for myself..I'm doing it for everyone else that follows me and cheers me on..It's awesome.

Level 4 Dragonborn Ranger
STR 5 |STA 4 | INT 2 | WIS 1 | CON 7 | CHA 5

Level 1 | Level 2 | Level 3 | Level 4

Beautiful.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

And there was much rejoicing...

rejoicing.gif

I'm a time traveler, but I can only go one way and only a second at a time.

I completely agree..without the group of friends I've developed on here I probably would have hesitated doing another challenge....instead I was all about it because I wanted too. That makes all the difference when you want to do something. It's like I'm not just doing it for myself..I'm doing it for everyone else that follows me and cheers me on..It's awesome.

"It's like I'm not just doing it for myself..I'm doing it for everyone else that follows me and cheers me on" Yes, yes, just yes. I'm so inspired by the people that I've met on here. Thanks to you all I'm finding the confidence to try new things and make myself better and I think I would have only a fraction of the confidence alone.

Beautiful.gif

Aw Shuks

And there was much rejoicing...

rejoicing.gif

This is a great gif

Warrior, Ravenclaw, book lover, history nerd, Red Sonja wannabe

Current Challenge

Battle Log

My daughter will appreciate this as well...

and Blues Brothers

and Smokey and the Bandit

and Garbage Pail Kids

and many more

My son doesn't understand irony or sarcasm, which is a problem because that's the only way the rest of us know how to communicate (he has high-functioning autism, he knows what irony and sarcasm are and can point them out but he doesn't find it all that funny).  Thanksfully my daughter has a sense of humor.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

Secret Identity: Kristy

Level 4 Adventurer

STR 5.5 | DEX 5.25 | STA 5.5 | CON 8.75 | WIS 7 | CHA 2.5

My daughter will appreciate this as well...

and Blues Brothers

and Smokey and the Bandit

and Garbage Pail Kids

and many more

Blues Brothers is a favorite (at least the music) at our house.  The movies will have to wait a few years.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Level 2 Warforged Druid

They're hipster Gangnam Style!  

I'm not dead yet!

In fact:

tumblr_lxynhha3S81rn95k2o1_500.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

tumblr_mo8jn3v5Kz1qenlr5o4_500.gif

Have+a+godly+high-quality+gif+of+megaman

tumblr_mo8hg5Il9f1qflc3ro1_500.gif

This challenge will fall before me.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines